Whyte reappointed as director of Sevco 5088

I was pointing at the rather dubious "wck2" instead of "www" of the linked document above.

The Companies House website moves onto a prefix of wck2 when you click on the find information link. I'm not technical so don't know the implications of that but the screen shot is kosher.

What's annoying is that if he still had any control of Rangers (i don't think he does) the usual suspects would be all over this like a rash. Now that there's no prospect of crippling us still further, he and his like are just allowed to swan about the country, setting up non-existent companies to shift non-existent money about and (somehow) extracting a profit from it.

And still people were surprised that the entrepreneurial economic model lead to a global recession.

Decided to have a look and the date of appointment on Earley's new form is 9/5/12.

My guess would be that someone submitted both Whyte and Earley's resignations from the company and they have just resubmitted their previous appointments. Unfortunately is was all done electronically and therefore it doesn;t say who authorised the original appointment.

What we do know is.

Sevco5088 had a binding agreement to buy rangers assets.

Green told Whyte he was Sevco5088.

Whyte seems to have no issues getting companies house to appoint him as a director of Sevco5088.

Green seems to be unable to wind up Sevco5088 as he said he would.

Who knows where that will take us.

My suspicion is it will see Whyte defeat green in court.