Le Guen is off ( From source )

What a crap post imho.

These alex mcleish fans ought to realise that the club is building for THE FUTUTRE and not the past.

If leguen had`ve stayed on and been given time h`ed have turned it round ok.

Unfortunately in the current financial climate Scottish football finds itself in, time is an expensive commodity. The crazy money TV deals which leagues like the Premiership, Bundesliga etc have secured mean clubs like Rangers are falling even furthur behind in the money game. Therefore it is imperative that we at least make the Champions league group stages every season in order to have any chance of competing financially with even the lower Premiership clubs. With us not making the Champions league last season it becomes more important for us to finish 2nd this season, something which our indifferent results under Le Guen wasn't going to guarentee us. Harsh i'm afraid, but that how it is for us these days.

Malky

I hope Fergie is next out the door. What the fuck gives him the right to think he's special? PRick!

I think you are an embarassment of a "fan".

I said far less about Le Guen and was jumped on from all angles.

To call a current player (and I wouldn't be suprised to hear him re-instated as captain tbh), our best current player in fact, a prick, is nothing short of disgraceful. What happened to wait to hear the full story? Or do you only stick to that when things were going "your way"?

To call a current player (and I wouldn't be suprised to hear him re-instated as captain tbh), our best current player in fact, a prick, is nothing short of disgraceful. What happened to wait to hear the full story? Or do you only stick to that when things were going "your way"?

he has a point but i agree it`s very embarassing and this is the very point i make about shameful rangers fans and their sniping and backstabbing.

don`t get me wrong the majority are GOOD honest folk but i`ve never seen so many two faced bastards in one night!

he has a point but i agree it`s very embarassing and this is the very point i make about shameful rangers fans and their sniping and backstabbing.

don`t get me wrong the majority are GOOD honest folk but i`ve never seen so many two faced bastards in one night!

go in the rangers dressing room..plenty two faced cunts there

the captain for 1

What a crap post imho.

These alex mcleish fans ought to realise that the club is building for THE FUTUTRE and not the past.

If leguen had`ve stayed on and been given time h`ed have turned it round ok.

What makes you think I was an Alex McLeish fan?...........

Unless of course you have posted on here before John Terry?.......:rolleyes:

The vast majority of fans at Ibrox on matchdays must be embarrassments as well then because I've heard people shout insulting names at players when they give the ball away. I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself as well.

The embarrassment lies with those who go on camera, email programmes, phone phone ins having a go at Rangers in public. The guy outside Fir Park on Sunday with the white tracksuit top on is the real embarrassment. Timmy would've been laughing their wee dirty cotton socks off watching him go on.

At the end of the day it's my opinion. Everyone is entitled to them! :thup:

What makes you think I was an Alex McLeish fan?...........

Unless of course you have posted on here before John Terry?.......:rolleyes:

Hahaha Colshy is back. He had digs at us on gersnet but he couldn't stay away.

Does everyone remember the symbol Colshy used for apostrophies? "`" instead of '.

It's him it's him I'm telling you.

Well spotted Koeman.

People say Le Guen was building for the future, fuck the future, we are a fucking laughing stock and it needed sorting pronto. This is Celtic material from the early 90's. This is not on. Im never one to ask for anyone at my team to leave but I was seriously doubting what Le Guen was trying to achieve.

4-3-3 furfuxsake, aye ok, it works for Lyon and Chelsea but we have Charlie Fuckin Adam who is murder, I have actually seen milk turn faster.

Bringing back Letzi who is horrendus inplace of McGregor who was in form.

Backing Sebo but always criticising Boyd who scores all the time.

Playing down a captians role when all the ones we have had in the past, Fergie inc have been the driving force behind our success.

Then people turn round and say that it was all Ferguson's fault and he was splitting the team...Fergie is a Rangers fan, through and through. He will voice what we are all feeling.....

One of the worst things about this all is the lack of Scots at the training ground. We were needing a McCoist type figure with Le Guen but his arrogance would not allow for it, thats what Bomber Brown left in my opinion.

Durrant is there but he is as quiet as a mouse which only leaves Ferguson as the main Rangers voice to get at Le Guen who funnily enough was next on the cards to go.....

People say that Murray is changing the identity of our club but im starting to think Le Guen was just doing the same......

When Le Guen was announced as manager of our club, the response was unreal. Everyone was slabbering at the prospect of a guy who had achieved so much in France and in Europe managing our team after a season from hell.

From summer 06 when all bears were so optimistic about the coming season, some potential big signings possibly and our captain, who in my opinion bleeds the colour blue coming back after a successful operation onto early 07, our club in a worse postion and our new manager and captain at loggerheads with each other.

This as been like a volcano waiting to errupt for a few weeks now.

I'm truly lost for words. I can't believe things have turned out like this.

But one thing im saying is that im in the Fergie camp 100% and I will not blame him for the downfall of what could have the best few years in a long time....

Fergie is a bear through and through and we will voice the opinion that we all feel.

As for Le Guen, im just so dissapointed its turned out like this. He could have used the Fergie saga as a fast ticket out of Ibrox because he knows he cant take us anywhere...

He will be at PSG by this time next week......

Good post and i can see what your saying, but its from the Ferguson camp only.

I still think Ferguson has underminded the manager here and it may have been going on last 2 seasons also.

Thats why id like McCoist to come in - Super Ally will be BF's hero and he HAS to look up to him. Although id probably keep BF now as i dont see Brown as a better replacement but id keep the captains armband off him. That would be the 3rd time he has been handed it!!

Looks like he won't get the Captaincy back and I 100% agree with that. He cannot be seen to be winning at Le Guen's expense and I don't actually rate him as a captain. Too moany for sure.

We need a respected, calming influence like Gough who will encourage players and organise them rather than just berate them.