Le Guen is off ( From source )

Hahaha Colshy is back. He had digs at us on gersnet but he couldn't stay away.

Does everyone remember the symbol Colshy used for apostrophies? "`" instead of '.

It's him it's him I'm telling you.

Well spotted Koeman.

I thought another name yesterday was colshy actually. Not cause of the apostrophies though, i never paid that much attention to the posts, lol.

The vast majority of fans at Ibrox on matchdays must be embarrassments as well then because I've heard people shout insulting names at players when they give the ball away. I'm pretty sure you've done it yourself as well.

The embarrassment lies with those who go on camera, email programmes, phone phone ins having a go at Rangers in public. The guy outside Fir Park on Sunday with the white tracksuit top on is the real embarrassment. Timmy would've been laughing their wee dirty cotton socks off watching him go on.

At the end of the day it's my opinion. Everyone is entitled to them! :thup:

I don't know about the vast majority, but yes I think fans who abuse individual players at the games are an embarassment. I don't understand what positive outcome these fans hope to achieve by repeatedly abusing the players.

And yes the majority of numptees who get their views aired by the media are and embarassment. But that is why the media choose to air their views.

Still don't agree with petty name-calling of a Rangers player though.

Hahaha Colshy is back. He had digs at us on gersnet but he couldn't stay away.

Does everyone remember the symbol Colshy used for apostrophies? "`" instead of '.

It's him it's him I'm telling you.

Well spotted Koeman.

Yep its the whole "`" thing that is giving him away............

He had another name called "allyw" recently and come on here really late one night starting nonsense and Jon seen to that...

The guy is a loser......

I don't know about the vast majority, but yes I think fans who abuse individual players at the games are an embarassment. I don't understand what positive outcome these fans hope to achieve by repeatedly abusing the players.

And yes the majority of numptees who get their views aired by the media are and embarassment. But that is why the media choose to air their views.

Still don't agree with petty name-calling of a Rangers player though.

Fair do's mate but to call me an embarrassment is a bit of a low blow. The opinions I have are kept to myself, my mates or on here.

Tempers were running high yesterday, they're still there, just simmered down a little waiting for something to happen.

Glad to see no one got banned last night, lol.

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel, it not shining too brightly at the moment but hopefully we'll get some people in to sort that out and freekin blind us with that light. :D

WATP. :thup:

Certainly the busiest day and night on here for a while. I don't think anything got too out of hand though. Emotions were obviously going to be running high.

I was late for my work.:o I went to sleep at 3 and and had to work at six. Woke up at 5.55, and got to my work at 6.45. Was like a Zombie all day and on the day i had my assesment meeting with my boss. Lucky it was a yearly assesment and not just for the day.:yawn: :sleep: