Le Guen is off ( From source )

I hope Fergie is next out the door. What the fuck gives him the right to think he's special? PRick!

Any other fukin manager would be able to deal with it. The fact is PLG couldn't therefore to me he aint demanding the authority he should have and shouldn't be at the head of a club he can't control.

like i said before. Do you think some1 like Walter Smith would have let this happen.

Guest HazukiSan

Aye, you'll always have players who could even inadvertedly run the dressing room but the gaffer has to beable to show him who's boss PRIVATELY.

Any other fukin manager would be able to deal with it. The fact is PLG couldn't therefore to me he aint demanding the authority he should have and shouldn't be at the head of a club he can't control.

like i said before. Do you think some1 like Walter Smith would have let this happen.

Eck couldn't deal with it so not any other manager would.

And who is to say PLG couldn't ? He TRIED to, otherwise he wouldn't have stripped him of the captaincy, or am I being too simplistic in my view - he tried to control it by doing what he felt best which was by taking what he felt to be a disruptive influence and rooting it out.

Aye, you'll always have players who could even inadvertedly run the dressing room but the gaffer has to beable to show him who's boss PRIVATELY.

Privately ? Do we know yet who leaked the story to the press ?

And Fergie should have kept the issue PRIVATE too.

I'm talking about the whole stripped of captaincy and dropped for game issue. Far too public a way of dealing with things.

Agreed, but wasn't it Fergie who went running to the press in the 1st place?

Guest HazukiSan

No idea but that isn't the kind of story that is just leaked (like a dressing room bust up). It would always get out as dropping the captain usually warrants a press release.