Le Guen is off ( From source )

I agree that Barry should be sold now as the situation undermines any future manager and will show SDM to be weak enough to be manipulated by a player.

I think in a bust up between the manager and player can only have the one winner (the manager) - or two losers.

It was Le Guen's head on the block for the results, not Bazza's so he has to get full support to do the job his way.

What planet are you guys on having a go at Fergie .... Graham Roberts is right, the guy worked his ticket to get out!

I think BF is getting a raw deal here,if any of his siginings were half as good, or put in half the effort he does then we wouldn't be in this situation

I think BF is getting a raw deal here,if any of his siginings were half as good, or put in half the effort he does then we wouldn't be in this situation

Fergie's effort and love of our club is not in dispute Ian - what is in dispute is whether he tried to undermine his manager.

And he could very well have been in the same situation even if sitting top of the league - we will never know

So you think that Ferguson was whiter than white ? Doubt it.

No, i didnt say that ..... i think Fergie was clearly pissed off with Le Guen (and thank god he was, as a true Gers man!) However, as you saw from Boyd's reaction, he wasn't the only one, so let's not lump all the blame onto Barry!! I think there may have been a few players involved in all of this

Le Guen may have had a good track record before coming here, but he was AWFUL with us ..... FACE FACTS!!! He saw the easy way of getting out, and he took it!

Of course, it will never be proved, but i know what i believe!!

No, i didnt say that ..... i think Fergie was clearly pissed off with Le Guen (and thank god he was, as a true Gers man!) However, as you saw from Boyd's reaction, he wasn't the only one, so let's not lump all the blame onto Barry!! I think there may have been a few players involved in all of this

Le Guen may have had a good track record before coming here, but he was AWFUL with us ..... FACE FACTS!!! He saw the easy way of getting out, and he took it!

I don't think there is any doubt that BF was the catalyst behind the rest of those players though, do you ?

Yes PLG was awful since coming here - have the players not been too ? And I mean collectively - because they should be winning and losing as a team - have they not also let PLG AND the club down with the way they have been playing ?

100% agree. A heck of a lot of PLG's decisions were questionable during his reign and some of his signings made us a laughing stock. I'm not going to go on because I would just be repeating what I've already said in previous posts

Fergie's effort and love of our club is not in dispute Ian - what is in dispute is whether he tried to undermine his manager.

And he could very well have been in the same situation even if sitting top of the league - we will never know

That a good point Craig.

As i said in another thread i think if we were sitting top of the league and the ill feeling between the two had come about then it would be Barry leaving.

But i feel that at the moment that PLG leaving and Barry's (apparent) influence in that has over-shadowed the fact that we were having bad result after bad result this season.

I don't think there is any doubt that BF was the catalyst behind the rest of those players though, do you ?

Yes PLG was awful since coming here - have the players not been too ? And I mean collectively - because they should be winning and losing as a team - have they not also let PLG AND the club down with the way they have been playing ?

We shall never know who the catalyst was, but certainly if PLG was looking for an out, dropping our (in my opinion) best player, a true rangers fan, and club captain, was certainly the way to provoke a response!

Of course the players have let us down (not them all though) They haven't been helped by some of the tactics, etc, but bear as much responsibility as the manager, especially if they turn it on now he is gone