RST buys 200,000 more shares (Via BuyRangers)

Can you explain a bit more what you mean?

I suspect the number of people put off by the in fighting is less than 100.

This new group with no baggage will achieve little more than the rst and anything they do achieve will be out of exposure and perhaps differences in set up.

I suspect the number of people put off by the in fighting is less than 100.

This new group with no baggage will achieve little more than the rst and anything they do achieve will be out of exposure and perhaps differences in set up.

Do you know or would RST care to tell us how many people are contributing monthly by DD, the total being contributed that way and answer my earlier question about the make up of the £52,000?

Come on plg you're not normally slow to comment.

Do you know or would RST care to tell us how many people are contributing monthly by DD, the total being contributed that way and answer my earlier question about the make up of the £52,000?

Come on plg you're not normally slow to comment.

Mixture from both before I resigned. Dunno how how many per month, think a couple of hundred, mostly new members from memory. Not enough by any stretch but then it's never been marketed.

Supporters Trust is an IPS I believe so CBS model.

That's what I would have thought and seems to be confirmed by the reference to "one member one vote" on their site; but it then seems to be contradicted by reference to buying up to 4 shares (and perhaps more though that is not stated) which sounds more like a CIC?

However, if you are correct then that is the big difference in the new proposal.