RST buys 200,000 more shares (Via BuyRangers)

I assume it's just a figure which hasn't been updated. I think that's the shares subject to lock-in.

Most likely...

Percentage of shares not in public hands

The London Stock Exchange’s AIM Rules for Companies (published February 2007) provides a definition of “not in public hands” within its Glossary section as:

AIM securities held, directly or indirectly (including via a related financial product) by:

a) A related party;

b) The trustees of any employee share scheme or pension fund established for the benefit of any directors / employees of the applicant / AIM company (or its subsidiaries);

c) Any person who under any agreement has a right to nominate a person to the board of directors of the applicant / AIM company;

d) Any person who is the subject of a lock-in agreement pursuant to rule 7 or otherwise;

e) The AIM company as treasury shares

That's not as it reads to me, it reads as you have to pay per month to own one, two, three of four shares in the scheme; not that you are buying that number per month; but I may be mistaken.

IPS model and you can buy up to four community shares via DD or £20k investment. Still one man, one vote. Believe the CIC is also one man one vote.

IPS model and you can buy up to four community shares via DD or £20k investment. Still one man, one vote. Believe the CIC is also one man one vote.

If you buy 4 shares, do you count as 4 men and get 4 votes or are you still one man? If so why buy 4 shares?

The CIC is generally not one man one vote that's the essential difference; but we'll see what they say today.

If you buy 4 shares, do you count as 4 men and get 4 votes or are you still one man? If so why buy 4 shares?

The CIC is generally not one man one vote that's the essential difference; but we'll see what they say today.

All about what folk can afford and are willing to invest. Same rules apply to all. In the IPO not every investor stuck in £125. No expert and maybe TWWC can confirm but I'm sure the CIC being mooted is one man, one vote.