DOes anyone think we will actually sign anyone in JAnuary?? I honestly dont think we will sign anyone in the transfer window :mad:

PLG already stated that its hard to find decent available players in the january window

i personally would go for R. Anderson, S. Brown and another defender but i dont think any of those will come and if we do sign someone its probarly from Austria Vienna or some second rate country

It'll be interesting to see who - if anyone does come in. Anybody we do sign has to be better than the dross - Clement apart - that we have signed so far. I would also add I'm not totally convinced by Clement either, but he has been better in recent weeks beside our former Captain mainly

Rumours persist about Gow, Thomson and Brown. Problem with Thomson and Brown is that there are interested clubs down south too, so that might push the price up unrealistically and out of what we can afford, unless the guys dig their heels in and say they want to come to Ibrox.

I cant believe we have got to the stage were we are looking at Falkirk and Hibs players to win us the league again when Celtic take players from Madrid and a top Dutch striker!!

Welcome to David Murray's Rangers....

Cammy F

Welcome to David Murray's Rangers....

Cammy F

Cammy you were one of the ones that was pushing for young Scottish players comming through mate. You shouldn't change your mind like the weather just to have a dig at Murray.

Sorry mate i would like to see someone at the top who really wants to improve Rangers but we can't turn everything into stones to throw.