How do you reconcile that with this, Ally?

http://rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/6147-kids-will-get-chance

I have more chance of playing in a title-winning Rangers squad than Emilson, why on earth would you play him ahead of one of our young players?

If Gasparotto is 5th or worse in the pecking order in League One, how can he reasonably be expected to move up as the team progresses?

Reliably informed this is one of the reasons we lost Dylan McGeough, that and the fact the Dhims offered him 4k a week of a salary.

Reliably informed this is one of the reasons we lost Dylan McGeough, that and the fact the Dhims offered him 4k a week of a salary.

Nothing to do with it mate. Dylan was always going back to Celtic, from the day he signed for Rangers. He used us. His feud with Celtic was personal. Sure it involved Wullie McStay and the kids dad.

The young boy Stuart Urquhart left last season because of it too. Fantastic prospect, lost to Coventry because we viewed garbage like Emilson and Argyriou as ahead of him.

Scotland youth captain. :(

The young lad Telfer i think also knocked back a contract last summer initially only agreeing in the end to a 1 year deal. It's up this summer.

Ally should be throwing the younger ones in now to get them first team experience so they have had plenty first team action before moving up the leagues when the fixtures get harder, shocking decision! Is Ally is going for an unbeaten league season more than planning long term!!

Well, as much as I like Gasparotto (19) and Faure (23) combine as a defensive partnership, I can't see it happening unless a game is won or we have no other players left. I would actually not be shocked if we actually see Daly and Cribari* on Saturday, with Faure as RB again. For Rangers managers never failed to amaze me.

That said, it would actually mean that we could see Shiels and Little up front, with Aird and Templeton on the wings. And some youth striker (no laughing at the back) on the bench. Does that sound a touch sarcastic? Good spot!