RST to leaflet on Saturday

RST to leaflet Ibrox on Saturday

The Rangers Supporters Trusts runs the highly successful BuyRangers scheme.

Our members have trusted us with over £300,000 of their money and the we now own over half a million shares in the club.

We are looking for members and supporters to help us publicise BuyRangers and our new direct debit facility by leafleting Ibrox on Saturday.

If you can help leaflet around the ground from 1pm up to kick-off, even for a short while, or to take some leaflets home to friends or distribute on your supporters bus - please email RangersRST@gmail.com

http://www.therst.co.uk/buyrangers/

Friend on Facebook

Follow on Twitter

Our mailing address is:

The Rangers Supporters Trust

RST / BuyRangers Administration

Clydebank

Glasgow, Scotland g80

United Kingdom

Can I just invest in Rangers without paying a yearly RST membership?

To invest in BuyRangers, it is necessary to belong to the RST. I believe it is a legal requirement. An RST membership costs £10 a year.

To invest in BuyRangers, it is necessary to belong to the RST. I believe it is a legal requirement. An RST membership costs £10 a year.

Also Thanks Hildy I must admit such a membership would not stop me I would have thought on that per month.