Rangers Announce Secure Loan - £1.5m. Repayable by 1st Sept

Laxey's man on the board is?

You see, much of what we work with is assumption and conjecture. The current loan does look as if they work closely together, and obviously people are happily telling us that Easdale must get something from Laxey because ... he is Easdale. Just saying. Of course, we'll hardly ever find out.

All the naughty stuff aside, I found it quite "interesting" to see that Laxey may indeed opt for shares instead, which essentially would get them a foothold in any new share issue, so they'd actually cover themselves in that respect too.

My dislike for the Easdales is because I know they are both crooks. One of them at least legally proven to be.

From the BBC website, I note another piece of the jigsaw falling into place.

Rangers: Imran Ahmad seeks £750,000 damages from Ibrox club

By Alasdair Lamont

Senior football reporter, BBC Scotland

Lawyers for Rangers' former commercial director Imran Ahmad will on Tuesday ask a judge to arrest funds of £750,000 as their legal battle continues.

Ahmad's lawyers will argue that the Rangers Football Club Ltd is trading insolvently and would be unable to pay if he won his claim against them.

The man who arrived at Ibrox as part of Charles Green's team initially intended to pursue £3.4m.

He claims he is owed at least £500,000 in unpaid bonuses.

The case will be heard by Lord Tyre at the Court of Session in Edinburgh on Tuesday morning.

It emerged earlier this month that Ahmad's lawyers wished to call Green as a witness, something Rangers are reluctant to see happen.

Rangers do not have their financial woes to seek currently and announced on Monday that they had secured loans totalling £1.5m to help them meet cashflow requirements for the remainder of the season.

Players also refused to accept a 15% pay cut proposal as the Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace seeks to make savings.