Rangers Announce Secure Loan - £1.5m. Repayable by 1st Sept

Thanks and I read it twice as well; obviously too early in the morning for me.

I've deleted the post.[/quote

What's the betting that we only ever use the Laxley facility and the Easdale loan is nothing but an empty PR gesture?

What I do find strange is why the two quite different loans in terms of fees and interest have been lumped together in this way; perhaps it's nothing more than neatness or fulfilling stock market rules but it does beg a number of questions including the one you pose.

What I do find strange is why the two quite different loans in terms of fees and interest have been lumped together in this way; perhaps it's nothing more than neatness or fulfilling stock market rules but it does beg a number of questions including the one you pose.

the charge will be 10% and laxley will pay easdale his cut.

the charge will be 10% and laxley will pay easdale his cut.

It may not be as straightforward as that but lumping them together does tend to imply some kind of link. I wonder if the fact that Mr A Easdale is only a member of the football club board means that he doesn't have to declare it as a related transaction and/or a conflict of interest.

If you were AE and wanted to appear to be lilywhite and altruistic wouldn't you want a separate announcement to highlight the contrast?

I also wonder if the property charges rank pari passu or whether there is a first and second charge?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Sounds like we're paying a fee of 150k for a 1m loan.

The strange thing is that even people using Wonga are usually more savvy. They borrow until pay day and then pay it back when the money comes in. Our pay day is in June and yet we're borrowing till September. It's like getting a Wonga loan a few days before you get your monthly wage and then inexplicably paying it back three weeks later and accumulating all the interest for nothing.

Bear in mind that a lot of poor folk (like me) pay in 4 monthly instalments (up until 2011: 31 May - 31 Aug) and also after 26 April (barring the cup final!) we will still have wages to pay and no source of income on a weekly basis.