What a pathetic letter. Did they get Merlin to write it? Or perhaps it was an 8 year old?

I have been in business for a number of years and had a lot of disputes with people during that time but would never have sent out or received anything as unprofessional as that.

Thinking about it further, I wouldn't be surprised if an Easdale drafted it and got it stuck out in Somer's name.

What is this Somers buffoon playing at? Open letter to King? Jesus christ, what a clown. If they want a meeting with King they should have contacted him privately.

This is just grandstanding and playing to the gallery exactly like Charles Green did when he was at Ibrox. What a total and utter embarrassment!

What is this Somers buffoon playing at? Open letter to King? Jesus christ, what a clown. If they want a meeting with King they should have contacted him privately.

This is just grandstanding and playing to the gallery exactly like Charles Green did when he was at Ibrox. What a total and utter embarrassment!

I think they know exactly how stupid it sounds, they just don't care. It's clearly not an invitation to King, it's more a statement for the gullible to lap up.

It all looks very much like a pre-election party battle ... with the voters being seated/torn between the pretender and the place-holder. Only to find out that once the election is over, these chaps at the top are all suddenly friends with one another. Ware the Ides of March ....

What a pathetic letter. Did they get Merlin to write it? Or perhaps it was an 8 year old?

I have been in business for a number of years and had a lot of disputes with people during that time but would never have sent out or received anything as unprofessional as that.

Thinking about it further, I wouldn't be surprised if an Easdale drafted it and got it stuck out in Somer's name.

Someone must have checked the spelling then.

I think they know exactly how stupid it sounds, they just don't care. It's clearly not an invitation to King, it's more a statement for the gullible to lap up.

It reminds me of Green's public grandstanding with regards to Jim McColl last year and the year before as well as others who were interested in funding a takeover like Brian Kennedy. It's exactly the same tactic and embarrassing to see the same type of nonsense coming from yet another Rangers Director.

The sooner we get rid of this clown Somers and Laxey's man Crighton, the better.

It reminds me of Green's public grandstanding with regards to Jim McColl last year and the year before as well as others who were interested in funding a takeover like Brian Kennedy. It's exactly the same tactic and embarrassing to see the same type of nonsense coming from yet another Rangers Director.

The sooner we get rid of this clown Somers and Laxey's man Crighton, the better.

It does sound a very Green-like statement. Why change a winning formula? The faces keep changing, but the patter remains. I can't think of another board in the football world that behaves like this. Would any other group of fans accept it, let alone lap it up?

Reply from SoS to Somers

Open letter to Mr Somers which the press can use if they like

"The founders and supporters of the Sons of Struth has noted your astonishing club statements over the past few days.

"These statements and financial decisions are very damaging to the Club, which we can only assume is your intention.

"We wish you to attend a meeting to explain your performance in more detail as soon as possible. Please confirm your availability."

Craig Houston

Sons of Struth

PS Mr Easdales lawyers have my address