and this is it will the board sanction the release of funds to the present management team at the end of the season to buy more players just who at ibrox is in charge of bringing players to the club who are our talent spotters its worrying for an old fan as some of the present squad are just not up to the job in hand .

We should be more than capable of setting out a team in a formation with tactics to beat Albion rovers , that we continued with 4 at the back is beyond me , we never had players running beyond the opposition defence and seemed quite happy to let Albion sit in , also to continually play floated crosses from acute angles that didn't give Daly anything to attack is yet another example . Plus the continual pulling everyone back at corners , only encourages any opposition to attack us , personally a wee bit of me died today , I wouldn't give Ally a penny , infact I honestly believe today should be a watershed for him and he should go gracefully .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen many managers at the Rangers helm in my time, and I've heard disgruntlement many times, but today fluctuated between a level of anger and bemusement towards our manager that I haven't seen for many a year. The noise when he put Mohsni up front was bizarre (and please don't say it paid off. The big man charging the keeper wasn't down to any tactical genius) - just utter bewilderment.

I didn't hear any voices of support for the manager around me. It's time now Ally - do yourself a favour mate. Take the other two with you as the 3 of you are costing us 1.2 million pounds per year. Please allow our Club to bleed new life through its veins, we are in urgent need of a transplant.

We should be more than capable of setting out a team in a formation with tactics to beat Albion rovers , that we continued with 4 at the back is beyond me , we never had players running beyond the opposition defence and seemed quite happy to let Albion sit in , also to continually play floated crosses from acute angles that didn't give Daly anything to attack is yet another example . Plus the continual pulling everyone back at corners , only encourages any opposition to attack us , personally a wee bit of me died today , I wouldn't give Ally a penny , infact I honestly believe today should be a watershed for him and he should go gracefully .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We actually jump against our own players at corners, there are that many in the box.

and this is it will the board sanction the release of funds to the present management team at the end of the season to buy more players just who at ibrox is in charge of bringing players to the club who are our talent spotters its worrying for an old fan as some of the present squad are just not up to the job in hand .

We are paying this squad more than anything else in the country bar Celtic, and recently posted a £14m loss, the question must be asked, why is it not upto the job?

We need people out the door, at least 10 before we even think about bodies in.

Go gracefully! He will take us for every penny he is contractually entitled to if we punt him, just like green, ahmed etc etc....

Who Ally? I don't believe for a second he would want any sort of pay off. He's a huge Rangers man with the clubs best interests at heart, apparently.