How do I pay deposit?

Sent you a PM Rab with bank details. There should be an indicator beside your name at the top of your page.

As it's two weeks to go, I need the full £18 at this stage; everyone paid that up front anyway.

Good to have you along.

Sent you a PM Rab with bank details. There should be an indicator beside your name at the top of your page.

As it's two weeks to go, I need the full £18 at this stage; everyone paid that up front anyway.

Good to have you along.

Can I go into local RBS and pay this?

Can I go into local RBS and pay this?

The easiest way would be to set up the account on your online banking but if that's too much of a hassle or you don't use online banking then yes you should be able to do that in RBS or any bank where you are a customer, in the same way as you can pay any other bill.

They should be able to debit your RBS account for the £18 (or they may ask you to hand over cash) and send it to the Barclays account if you print off or copy the account details from my PM. They'll ask you for a reference to quote and use RANGERRAB for that purpose.

Any problems just let me know.

Thanks.

I went into the restaurant on Tuesday before the match.

Firstly, I can confirm that the yellow line restriction outside is only 8.00am to 1.00pm on Saturdays so that is the parking sorted. I strongly suggest parking in Pollokshields for the match then just drive straight down St Andrews Drive cross the lights at Shields Road and do a u-turn; the restauarant is in the block just before the junction. The dinner will be in the original one on the left, Cristobal has just opened a cafe style place in the shop on the right (wish I lived near for chocolate and churros on a Sunday morning!). If parking on the Ibrox side of the M8 then drive along Dumbreck past the entrance to the House for an Art Lover and Turn left onto Nithsdale Rd, drive past the Sherbrooke Hotel, Turn left onto St. Andrews Dr then as above or go along Paisley Rd W/A8, Turn right onto Seaward St, Take the 2nd left onto Scotland St,Turn right onto Shields Rd, Turn left onto St. Andrew's Rd and u-turn as above.

Info for beer lovers - Estrella and San Miguel in bottles only, sorry no draft.

Cristobal will chose 6 or 8 tapas from the list of those selected in this thread. He feels it is better to have 5 or 6 portions of a smaller number rather than 2 or 3 portions of 15 different tapas, as some may not get what they want.

The rough plan is to start with drinks kindly provided by SDMC (and BD?) at as near 3.00pm as everyone gets there; the film crew will be there with us for approx 30-60mins whilst we drink and eat the tapas. They have been advised that one party does not wish to be filmed and anyone else who feels the same way will be accommodated. I am planning a short half-time quiz (SC will be excepted as he knows the answers!) followed by the paellas at around 4.30pm/5.00pm. At this point the plan is one Marisco (seafood) and one Montana (chicken, chorizo and added pork) paella. He will be happy to make another depending on demand. This will be followed by a choice of postre (desert) which will certainly include creme catalana fired at the table.

Cristobal would like us clear by 6.30pm/7.00pm latest so he can set up for the evening diners.

I am very confident that we will be well looked after and hopefully the event will be a great success.

Any questions or comments please post here or PM me.

RANGERSRAB I have included you but please advise about payment. I have PM'd you my number. Anyone who knows him please give him a shove, thanks.

We could still fit in a few more in the area we have been allocated.

Thanks again for the informative update BH.

I am not sure those of us not taking cars to the game will be there for 3. With the game finishing around 2.35, the trophy presentation to follow (always seems to take forever!), and then a good 30 minute walk to the restaurant from the stadium, I would say it would be 3.30 at least before we get started.

Also, just to clarify my own position on filming again. I will not participate in any 'on camera' interviews, but have no problem with being "spotted" in sweeping shots or group shots. Too difficult for them otherwise to try to exclude any capture of one individual, especially one my size!

Thanks again for the informative update BH.

I am not sure those of us not taking cars to the game will be there for 3. With the game finishing around 2.35, the trophy presentation to follow (always seems to take forever!), and then a good 30 minute walk to the restaurant from the stadium, I would say it would be 3.30 at least before we get started.

Also, just to clarify my own position on filming again. I will not participate in any 'on camera' interviews, but have no problem with being "spotted" in sweeping shots or group shots. Too difficult for them otherwise to try to exclude any capture of one individual, especially one my size!

Perhaps, those not taking cars could group together for taxis. Post on here first then PM.

There will be no interviews.

I hadn't taken into account that quite a few (myself probably included) will not take cars and there is also the ceremony to consider; so it might be best for us just to meet outside Ibrox after the ceremony, say at 3.00pm and taxi it over. Two or max three taxis should do it.

Can everyone who would like to taxi over please post here so I can get an idea of numbers, thanks.

After the dinner it is less than 15 mins walk to Bridge St Subway.