King to set out pay-as-they-play scheme to Rangers fans

If we are going to have a fund let it be to buy out the Spivs, drip feeding them season ticket money only prolongs our agony.

There is no way we can keep the Spivs in power, ultimately the club will suffer, boycotting season tickets will have the same effect. The only way forward is to buy them out imo.

Drip feeding them money would immediately result in bankruptcy. They need all that money in the summer, rightly or wrongly. Plus they are never going to accept it.

Drip feeding them money would immediately result in bankruptcy. They need all that money in the summer, rightly or wrongly. Plus they are never going to accept it.

i will not mean bankrupcy. players are not paid up front for the year nor is anyone else. plus it certainly won't if they will let king invest.

I agree, what ever way this goes i can see the club suffering,. Sometimes the path of the easiest resistance is the way to go, Greasing the wheels of change with money is that route. I don't care if the Spivs walk away with big profits on the sale of the club, if that what gets the club out of their control good imo. I have paid over the odds for properties in my portfolio, i then improve them and sell them on or rent them out, either way the business is done and profit made. Short term financial pain for long term Rangers gain, surely that's all that matters?

we need a certain amount every month. puting in 10 million up front it will simply sit there.

we have no up front costs for the season so revenue is simply not required up front.

same as i don't need my salary up front next year despite me using my overdraft last month.

we need a certain amount every month. puting in 10 million up front it will simply sit there.

we have no up front costs for the season so revenue is simply not required up front.

same as i don't need my salary up front next year despite me using my overdraft last month.

If we went through all the season ticket money by early 2014, had also recently had an IPO, and now have debts to pay off with next season's season ticket money, how on earth is installments over the year going to work?

And as I say, there will be a lot of bonuses to pay out this summer which will further slash the season ticket money.

And why are they going to accept it? What's going to make them? Fans refusing to get season tickets? As if that's really going to happen.

If we went through all the season ticket money by early 2014, had also recently had an IPO, and now have debts to pay off with next season's season ticket money, how on earth is installments over the year going to work?

And as I say, there will be a lot of bonuses to pay out this summer which will further slash the season ticket money.

And why are they going to accept it? What's going to make them? Fans refusing to get season tickets? As if that's really going to happen.

there will also be prize money, sponsorship money, merchandising this summer.

if we are going to run out of money it means loans share issue or bankrupcy anyway.

season books in installments doesn't alter that one way or the other. but it does mean we get control of the admin and of ibrox in admin. if we are the biggest creditor.

Be interesting to note when our "annual premiums" fall for renewal. By that I mean our employee's health insurance and such like. Pretty sure these will be annual premiums as opposed to monthly payments.

Can only imagine our insurance for players would be quite a chunky number.