King to set out pay-as-they-play scheme to Rangers fans

King has spoken to the investors, surely his next move should have been to talk to the board instead of muddying the waters further.

Is this not his original plan anyway?,he has been 'summoned' to meet the board

Fury says the board should adopt a less adversial approach to King, surely that should work both ways.

The board have already ushered King out the door once.

This time can you forgive him for stocking up on the ammunition?

kings offering to help them. they are the ones being adversarial. don't forget king is trying to invest money in rangers here.

this isn't a hostile takeover. its an offer of millions of pounds of investment.

rangers fans just need to ask themselves do i want millions of pounds put into ranger. if the answer is yes then they need to think what they are prepared to do to help it go in.

me? i am very very keen to see millions of pounds invested. we will need 20-50 million to get back on top. thats where i want to be.

King seems to play his cards close to his chest.

The Board seem to do so also - almost to the point of secrecy.

At some stage, there is a need for some kind of concrete information, and not the present fluff and puff.

That goes for both parties.

Increasing the animosity before they meet won't help at all. I would love them to sit down and come to the best possible deal for the club, but the more mudslinging that goes on before that meet, the less chance of an amicable outcome..