King to set out pay-as-they-play scheme to Rangers fans

Increasing the animosity before they meet won't help at all. I would love them to sit down and come to the best possible deal for the club, but the more mudslinging that goes on before that meet, the less chance of an amicable outcome..

They did this last year and got nowhere it seems. Since then the club have accepted loans which appear inflated in terms of costs.

Thus, I don't blame King for being as frustrated as the rest of us. However, it's up to him to apply pressure in the correct ways - such leadership and transparency would go a long way. As would his indications of exactly what finance he's offering.

Increasing the animosity before they meet won't help at all. I would love them to sit down and come to the best possible deal for the club, but the more mudslinging that goes on before that meet, the less chance of an amicable outcome..

The outcome will depend entirely on how scared the board are of King and the fans. If they aren't forced to the future will be mediocrity no investment and expensive loans from spivs.

They did this last year and got nowhere it seems. Since then the club have accepted loans which appear inflated in terms of costs.

Thus, I don't blame King for being as frustrated as the rest of us. However, it's up to him to apply pressure in the correct ways - such leadership and transparency would go a long way. As would his indications of exactly what finance he's offering.

A lot has been said by both parties in the last few weeks, no more needs said publically before they meet.

Have the board actually declined the cheaper loan.

I'm reminded of Rob Brydon's pitiful taxi driver character who, no matter how obvious the fact is that he's being humiliated, cuckolded and taken to the cleaners, simply refuses to face reality and lives in a constant state of toe-curlingly, embarrassing denial. Don't know why that sprang to mind.

It's only security for the few million. But again I really can't see what choice they would have nor do I see it as worse than the laxley Albion loan.

That's the point; if your house was worth £100,000 would you pledge it as security for a £10,000 loan; not if you had any choice you wouldn't.