The Meeting Between S Easdale and SOS at Full Time

A calmer opinion? You said Green is a legend? I take issue with people calling Nacho Novo or Lee McCulloch a legend let alone one of the most detrimental leaches we have had at our club.

Never said that on here, wasn't even me that first said it on RM.

I'll probably need to give boardroom discussion a miss on here for a while as you said, was a bit annoyed at basically being accused of not being a fan in that other thread though.

Never said that on here, wasn't even me that first said it on RM.

I'll probably need to give boardroom discussion a miss on here for a while as you said, was a bit annoyed at basically being accused of not being a fan in that other thread though.

If you are referring to my comments, I said I had for a long time assumed either you were not or you were trolling because of the way you came across - which was as SBS had just described in that thread. I later learnt that this apparently was only the impression given by your posts.

Having now been apprised of ongoing psychological studies of forum and Facebook posting habits I wonder if supporting the same kind of thing in opposition to the same posters here is done in the hope against hope that one time someone you champion turns out to be for the good of the club and then you can pretend your online persona has been right all along.

After all, that you are unquestionably a fan of that.

Edited by SteveC

If you are referring to my comments, I said I had for a long time assumed either you were not or you were trolling because of the way you came across - which was as SBS had just described in that thread. I later learnt that this apparently was only the impression given by your posts.

Having now been apprised of ongoing psychological studies of forum and Facebook posting habits I wonder if supporting the same kind of thing in opposition to the same posters here is done in the blue against hope that one time someone you champion turns out to be for the good of the club and then you can pretend your online persona has been right all along.

After all, that you are unquestionably a fan of that.

I would just call it having a different view to be honest but I won't press the matter, i'd just like all this type of discussion to end one way or another.

I would just call it having a different view to be honest but I won't press the matter, i'd just like all this type of discussion to end one way or another.

Fair enough, can we just agree to end it then?

I wasn't aware of that but I don't think it really matters because I don't think Mr Houston should have approached him in public, with or without permission.

It's far better to try and sort out these matters face to face and it's to Craig Houston's credit that he did so. It's far better to do particularly in an informal manner that than getting lawyers involved and to stop it escalating.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in requesting to speak to directors in this manner. I have done so in the past.