Disagree. I think they're starting to feel like they're between a rock and a hard place.

My suspicion is that the game is up, and they don't have many answers.

oh i agree. if they had refused this they would have really struggled to sell it.

they essentially had little to no choice.

I think the whole thing was a huge mistake even on their own selfish part. Just as Wallace was convincing the fans to give the board time and how he could be trusted, they unmask the whole charade.

Any credibility the board had left after ditching Stockbridge and pretending to be a new broom (more like Trigger's broom), was swept away in one stroke. People were even lauding Wallace until he tried to sell us snake oil over that snafu.

oh i agree. if they had refused this they would have really struggled to sell it.

they essentially had little to no choice.

I think the pressure should continue to be applied.

Remember back to pre-AGM. The foot was taken off the gas, and they we asked their way into a successful position.

The thing about vermin, parasites, and scavengers - like rats or hyenas, for example - is that they may have sharp teeth and are able to prey on weaker individuals, but they are opportunists, not fighters.

Their nature is to feed on bodies wounded or killed by others.

Thus, when they sense the approach of a bigger beast or danger or if a bright light is shone in their direction, they will generally gorge themselves until the last possible moment before scuttling away from the area and looking for their next meal elsewhere.

I think the whole thing was a huge mistake even on their own selfish part. Just as Wallace was convincing the fans to give the board time and how he could be trusted, they unmask the whole charade.

Any credibility the board had left after ditching Stockbridge and pretending to be a new broom (more like Trigger's broom), was swept away in one stroke. People were even lauding Wallace until he tried to sell us snake oil over that snafu.

The overreaction to a loan to provide us with some extra capital has astounded me, still is.

How? That loan was the best offer at the time nobody has proven otherwise.

Given the number of people who have suggested otherwise, in terms of rates and availability if it had been discussed with other providers and/or high net-worth fans, then at best it was a bad oversight from the Rangers board; at worse, incompetence.