I enjoyed the opening post as I feel it puts into words the frustrations many Rangers fans are feeling.

I'm sure we'd all want the answers to be yes and they may well be but I think what compounds the current state of play is that any 'yes' answer is arguably based on hope rather than any sort of expectation.

The modern Rangers board v support relationship has often been a difficult one - for the last 15 years or so at any rate. Dave King may or may not improve that but there's no doubt improvement will have to be found. As much as people like Wallace and Somers perhaps deserve time to resolve that problem so far, like it or not, their performance has not been great.

All in all we're still a fair bit away from finding solutions. I don't see the 120 day review changing that because there's not been enough interim evidence that there will be positive change.

Graham Wallace is certainly not my enemy, given the the time I think he could go down as our best CEO and I mean that.

For what reason?

I don't have any grudge against Wallace and I actually think (or possibly thought) he had the gravitas of someone who could lead us back to success. Unfortunately, so far, he's shown no evidence of being able to do so. Aside from inconsistent statements about our financial situation and accepting poor value loans, what so far has he really done to warrant such confidence?

Perhaps the guy will prove to be a worthy CEO but so far he's failed to convince although I' certainly concede his short time here has been very difficult.

For what reason?

I don't have any grudge against Wallace and I actually think (or possibly thought) he had the gravitas of someone who could lead us back to success. Unfortunately, so far, he's shown no evidence of being able to do so. Aside from inconsistent statements about our financial situation and accepting poor value loans, what so far has he really done to warrant such confidence?

Perhaps the guy will prove to be a worthy CEO but so far he's failed to convince although I' certainly concede his short time here has been very difficult.

You sort of answer it yourself there in that he's come into a mess of a situation where he's made new discoveries as time has gone on. He's got a CV that seems to command respect all round, bear in mind how the requisitioner group said they wanted him themselves.

It's well known I had a lot of time for Green and Mather but Wallace for me seems to have the most impressive business sense and doesn't go over the top with interviews. If King does in the end get involved I think he'd be making a mistake if he didn't at least try to work with Wallace.

You sort of answer it yourself there in that he's come into a mess of a situation where he's made new discoveries as time has gone on. He's got a CV that seems to command respect all round, bear in mind how the requisitioner group said they wanted him themselves.

It's well known I had a lot of time for Green and Mather but Wallace for me seems to have the most impressive business sense and doesn't go over the top with interviews. If King does in the end get involved I think he'd be making a mistake if he didn't at least try to work with Wallace.

I think people should earn respect - irrespective of their past glories or CV.

So far, Wallace has not done that though he still has the chance to do so. It's doubtful whether he will so I think statements saying he could be our best ever CEO is like saying Richard Foster could be our best ever right back.

I can't really see what positives that Wallace has actually done since his appointment.

He negatives are:

Immediately asked for a 120 day review which while reasonably fair, has used to it repeatedly to cover up any inaction or poor performance.

Blamed the previous board for leaving us in a mess while not seeming to change anything.

Promising we had enough money to run the club in the medium term only to run out before his 120 day review matured.

With simultaneously saying the above had an abortive attempt to cut the players' wages by 15%.

Endorsed the high interest loan while saying it was market rates.

At the helm at the time of a poor statement of accounts without making any attempt to explain it and in fact polishing the turd.

In charge when our already abysmal commercial and TV income (from a first season since admin in the third tier) actually went down while operating expenses went up.

Being a huge part of perception of communication and transparency with fans as at a terrible low.

There's loads of other negative stuff going on while he's been around, like the sham of an AGM, employing Toxic Jack to attack the fans, board members suing fans, possible leaking of a fan's personal details to a board member, as well as a lack of dignified statements in defence of our club when attacked by other clubs and messed around by the SPFL and SFA.

He might talk a good game but his results are poor in my eyes so far. Maybe people forgive him because he's playing a losing game in champagne style...

Maybe he needs more time but he's already used what he had to blow any trust in him that I for one had. For me, he doesn't actually talk a good game at all, quite the opposite.

He might talk a good game but his results are poor in my eyes so far. Maybe people forgive him because he's playing a losing game in champagne style...

Maybe he needs more time but he's already used what he had to blow any trust in him that I for one had. For me, he doesn't actually talk a good game at all, quite the opposite.

To be fair, I don't think we can blame Wallace for everything - however as long as he's in position then he's as culpable as others for the club struggling in the areas you mention.

I genuinely hope he can turn things around and his review may prove to be a watershed moment for us all but while I admire people's faith in him, I think it's a huge leap from pointing our some reasons why he's not impressed to saying he's going to be our best ever CEO. I just don't see the evidence for such a belief.

To be fair, I don't think we can blame Wallace for everything - however as long as he's in position then he's as culpable as others for the club struggling in the areas you mention.

I genuinely hope he can turn things around and his review may prove to be a watershed moment for us all but while I admire people's faith in him, I think it's a huge leap from pointing our some reasons why he's not impressed to saying he's going to be our best ever CEO. I just don't see the evidence for such a belief.

I think he could be, sadly I expect him to be chased out so we'll never know

I think he could be, sadly I expect him to be chased out so we'll never know

Who is chasing him out?

All I see is concerned fans asking very fair and very valid questions of his and the club's performance. You do agree his performance has been mediocre at the very best so far? What signs have you seen that he can make a genuine difference?

I've been uneasy about Wallace since that ridiculous 15 percent wage cut proposal was put to the players(or wasn't if you believe certain stories).I'm prepared to allow him time to complete his 120 day business review but it really must produce radical ideas to take us forward as opposed to a whole load of cutbacks.

We're currently in a situation where the product on the park isn't good enough. Investment is needed for improvement in preparation for our return to the top division which should be just one year away. We mustn't get into a situation one year from now where we're running around at the last minute signing players. we need to get a team together in the summer which will be 50 - 70 percent what the team will be for 2015-16. If that means DK investing then so be it.