AZ in for Buffel

Are AZ actually Rangers reserves ??

eg. Arveladze and Wattereus ?

I'd like Buffel to stay being a quarter Belgian myself but at the moment he's falling down the ladder at Ibrox. Perhaps the new manager (Walter) will play him ahead of Novo, who knows ?

Under 2 different approaches/managers Buffel has been found hiding too much.

He should go, it�´s obvious scottish football is not for him

neither was dutch though !

the guy is talented but his career isgoing nowhere fast

I'd like Buffel to stay being a quarter Belgian myself

Aye a quarter Belgian Chocolate ;):D

But, Buffel has failed miserably. Twice ive said he could be our most important player in a season. He has skill, pace and ability but just doesnt do it for us.

I think he doesnt fit into a system unless he is in a free role behind the strikers and we arent going to play that. So hopefully we get a decent fee for him to bring in a solid goalscoring midfielder.

I think he doesnt fit into a system unless he is in a free role behind the strikers and we arent going to play that. So hopefully we get a decent fee for him to bring in a solid goalscoring midfielder.

Aye, he's a player who could have performed the same role as De Boer, but has never really been given that opportunity enough!

Aye, he's a player who could have performed the same role as De Boer, but has never really been given that opportunity enough!

True Jim, but then he also hasn't really shown enough to DESERVE the opportunity.