Rangers v Dundee Utd semi-final tickets on sale tomorrow

SC Semi-Final Hospitality

ON Saturday 12 April, join us to take in the action as Rangers meet Dundee United in the William Hill Scottish Cup Semi- Final.

Where better to watch the game unfold than at the home of Glasgow Rangers? To celebrate this eagerly anticipated occasion, Hospitality are offering a variety of packages to enjoy as you cheer the Gers on to victory.

Argyle Executive Boxes

Open from three hours before kick-off, the Argyle Suite offers premium match viewing from a glass fronted box with enhanced volume control and panoramic views of the pitch.

Package priced at £99 + vat per person and includes:

Scottish breakfast buffet with cash bar

Match viewing from glass fronted box

Half-time refreshments

Post-match hot fork buffet with wine*

Car parking

Matchday programme

In-suite entertainment

The Ibrox Suite

Dominated by massive full height windows, the Ibrox Suite offers spectacular views over the pitch and all four stands which make an impact immediately upon entering the suite. Ensure you don't miss a minute of the pre-match build-up and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere which compliments this popular suite.

Package priced at £150 + vat per person and includes:

Scottish breakfast buffet with complimentary bar

Premium match seating in Govan East corner

Half-time refreshments

Post-match hot fork buffet with complimentary bar

Car parking

Matchday programme

In-suite entertainment

Club Deck Executive Boxes

Experience a first class matchday at Ibrox Stadium from the comfort of an Executive Box which includes padded seats on your own private balcony. Located in the Club Deck, this package holds up to 16 people however can be accommodated on a shared basis for a reduced number.

Package priced at £235 + vat per person and includes:

Champagne reception

Full plated Scottish Breakfast with complimentary bar

Direct access to Club Deck executive seating

Half-time refreshments

Post-match two course meal with complimentary bar

Car parking

Matchday programme

With limited places available, book online here or for more information, contact the Hospitality & Events Department on 0871 702 1972 (option 2) or email hospitality@rangers.co.uk, calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.

* half bottle per person

http://www.rangers.co.uk/hospitality-events/matchday-hospitality/item/6674-scottish-cup-semi-final-hospitality

Apart from the Broomloan Road end what have Dundee Utd been allocated? I am struggling to understand why I needed to be shifted out my seat in the Govan Rear to be relocated in the Copland Front. I sign up for continuos payment but I know for a fact I could have got a Govan a Rear ticket today at the ticket office? It would seem there are enough tickets for every season ticket holder so why not simply relocate those who's seats were not available due to them being reserved for United fans?

It's not a home game so your season ticket is for all intents and purposes irrelevant.

Though I expect to be in the same space as normal!

It's not a home game so your season ticket is for all intents and purposes irrelevant.

Though I expect to be in the same space as normal!

A lot of people don't seem to be aware of this and are just taking it as a home game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk