Bell has never had as bad a game as that for us, and that's possibly the worst goal-keeping performance for us in the last 20 years. Black had nothing to do with what then happened.

As for blaming Black for the third goal, we were perfectly OK when Foster played the ball back. We had regained possession. and were in no real danger.

Definetly the worst in my lifetime watching us. He really didn't know what to do or what position he should take up. Horrendous.

Bell has never had as bad a game as that for us, and that's possibly the worst goal-keeping performance for us in the last 20 years. Black had nothing to do with what then happened.

As for blaming Black for the third goal, we were perfectly OK when Foster played the ball back. We had regained possession. and were in no real danger.

Their third goal came from them breaking from Blacks free kick which he passed straight to the Utd player?

Black gave away needless possession when the game was at 2-1. Trying to be smart with a quick free kick he made a complete arse of it. He passed the ball straight to a Utd player when all our players were preparing for an attacking set piece. We were caught cold, Utd broke and scored. Granted Simmos clearance was howling but Black caused the break away. Had he waited, took his time, even passed the free kick onto someone who can execute a dead ball properly we may have scored from the set piece which should have went into the box instead of giving away possession so cheaply. It was embarrassing.

Bell doesn't fill me with any confidence, he has lost some really stupid goals this season as well. We won't be winning SPL titles with either of those guys in goal. Bells wage is a needless wage. Another poor signing.

Their third goal came from them breaking from Blacks free kick which he passed straight to the Utd player?

Black gave away needless possession when the game was at 2-1. Trying to be smart with a quick free kick he made a complete arse of it. He passed the ball straight to a Utd player when all our players were preparing for an attacking set piece. We were caught cold, Utd broke and scored. Granted Simmos clearance was howling but Black caused the break away. Had he waited, took his time, even passed the free kick onto someone who can execute a dead ball properly we may have scored from the set piece which should have went into the box instead of giving away possession so cheaply. It was embarrassing.

Bell doesn't fill me with any confidence, he has lost some really stupid goals this season as well. We won't be winning SPL titles with either of those guys in goal. Bells wage is a needless wage. Another poor signing.

Could we not have just stuck with Scott Gallagher. Given the 'youth' a chance? I say youth but he's actually almost 25 yet has played only 3 times for us.

Bell is very reluctant to come off his line. At the Albion Rovers goal at ibrox I was in the main stand right in line with the Rangers penalty box.

Bell should have come and at least punched it. He's been like that almost every time Ive seen him

Could we not have just stuck with Scott Gallagher. Given the 'youth' a chance? I say youth but he's actually almost 25 yet has played only 3 times for us.

Perhaps there are reasons hes only played 3 times. Maybe he's not considered to be good enough?

Gallagher should have been going into the SPL with us with 3 years playing experience under him. Instead we have wasted £500k on Alexander, £800k on Bell and £200k on Simonsen. In the lower leagues we didn't need anything better or more expensive than Scott G. It's just shocking management of the team and the budget.

Bell is very reluctant to come off his line. At the Albion Rovers goal at ibrox I was in the main stand right in line with the Rangers penalty box.

Bell should have come and at least punched it. He's been like that almost every time Ive seen him

He's not very good Rab.

that's possibly the worst goal-keeping performance for us in the last 20 years.

Agreed, but not helped by having one of the worst central defensive partnerships in the last 20 years either. Jig and Mohsni are now essentially a settled partnership who've been playing together all season, but I can't remember the last time I saw a settled Rangers center back partnership which was as vulnerable as that pairing. Neither of them are good enough for our top flight return by a long shot.