IMHO we definately need Clark in there, as he seem to be the only one in the squad right now to stay anywhere close to Daly and feed of his flicks and passes. I wouldn't use Aird from the start, too much pointless running of late. Hutton should not even have a place on the bench. Peralta, Black and Faure can be used in his preferred position and will actually play football.

Shiels is a waste of a jersey, same with Aird. Ally has coached the ability out of Shiels.

I think for his time on the park this season, he has probably scored more goals than anyone.

We need pace tomorrow, Daly slows us down and invites punts up the field.

I rate Simmo higher so not too bothered that Cammy is out tbh.

I too rate Simonsen higher than Bell.

Bell is a fair enough keeper but he does not command his defense or his area the way a top class keeper should, maybe that's an age thing and will improve with maturity, i dunno though.

I presume you will be reasessing your views?

I presume you will be reasessing your views?

Absolutely not BD :D That would be knee jerk and grossly unfair on Simmo. I blame Black for the third goal and our embarrassing defence for the first 2. It was a comedy of errors.

I don't rate Cammy at all. Hopefully GK is a position the new manager looks at.

Edited by Super Cooper

Absolutely not BD :D That would be knee jerk and grossly unfair on Simmo. I blame Black for the third goal and our embarrassing defence for the first 2. It was a comedy of errors.

I don't rate Cammy at all. Hopefully GK is a position the new manager looks at.

Bell has never had as bad a game as that for us, and that's possibly the worst goal-keeping performance for us in the last 20 years. Black had nothing to do with what then happened.

As for blaming Black for the third goal, we were perfectly OK when Foster played the ball back. We had regained possession. and were in no real danger.