"The last two defeats confirmed what we need to do and add to the squad". Discuss.

Quote from Ally on BiasedBC,

"The last two defeats confirmed what we need to do and add to the squad" Ally McCoist, Rangers manager.

For me it's more about removal than addition.

We are now a laughing stock. Useless managerial team, useless board. Helpless/hapless/utterly toothless fans groups.

We're sinking fast.

Heaven help us please, because we seem utterly incapable of helping ourselves.

Buy our way out of trouble. This man needs removed from his position as a matter of urgency. Today he was beaten by a man with a budget one fifth of his own. How much more of an advantage does McCoist want, or rather, how much does he need? Not good enough Ally. Your time is up.

Quote from Ally on BiasedBC,

"The last two defeats confirmed what we need to do and add to the squad" Ally McCoist, Rangers manager.

For me it's more about removal than addition.

We are now a laughing stock. Useless managerial team, useless board. Helpless/hapless/utterly toothless fans groups.

We're sinking fast.

Heaven help us please, because we seem utterly incapable of helping ourselves.

The last two defeats are just further evidence of Ally's incompetence. I don't say the word 'proof', because my proof of Ally's incompetence was almost 3 years ago when we got horsed over 4 ties against Maribor and Malmo. In fact I knew Ally was no manager during the Walter era because we were shite then too and no Mourinho or Guardiola would be involved in such degrees of incompetence.

If his multi-million pound wage structure cannot deal with shite like Raith Rovers and Dundee United, what will?

2 games in a row which gives us a judgement of what we will be up against in the next 2 seasons. If anyone thinks we will cruise next season then think again, it is going to be tough.

Currently if we was back in the top flight we would be struggling for a top 6 position and that is with the 2nd biggest set of resources. I love Ally but hope he isn't in charge when we are in the top league.

The last two defeats are just further evidence of Ally's incompetence. I don't say the word 'proof', because my proof of Ally's incompetence was almost 3 years ago when we got horsed over 4 ties against Maribor and Malmo. In fact I knew Ally was no manager during the Walter era because we were shite then too and no Mourinho or Guardiola would be involved in such degrees of incompetence.

If his multi-million pound wage structure cannot deal with shite like Raith Rovers and Dundee United, what will?

The disastrous second half tactical change after rightly taking off Naismith at half time in Maribor and playing Bougherra in Malmo (despite all the injuries) cost this Club millions of pounds not to mention a severe loss of European credibility.

Whilst a great deal of our financial problems can be traced back to Kaunas (where Walter Smith left a certain BH on the bench in favour of Christian Dailly) and not forgetting for one moment the parts played by the various personalities involved at Board level, Malmo was a disaster for us financially but we had the chance of some redemption in Maribor and lost to what was essentially an amateur team. Neither the two of them managed more than one point in their respective group stages.

Is there even a discussion any more? He has to go. We were given a chance to reboot our clubs footballing ethos from top to bottom but instead we got an archaic rehash of Walters outdated philosophy. It's horrible and shows no vision.

I'm going to watch Liverpool today and that will be a greater reminder of where we are NOT going as a club. Rodgers has a tangible and very laudible ethos that gives fans hope of what the club is trying to acheive. I don't have a clue what our style is apart from limited hoofball route 1 pish.

A guy in the pub last week was shouting about Allys inability to change a game. His mate replied "Change a game? He doesn't know how to f**kin start a game"

Sums it all up really