This guy has been right a few times this week......

How long has Wallace known there would be no credit or debit card facility? Come now Graham, be honest with the people.

One month was it? Two? Three or more? But you know Graham don't you? Can't blame Stockbridge for this.

Surely it must be a recent thing? Have people not been able to renew at the ticket office with debit and credit cards?

Which proves it is recent. There couldn't be cash taken to be refunded if it wasn't so.

I have no idea mate but it left me bemused because no money had been taken nor was it even close to the period when it was due for payment. It was a strange email. I never really understood it tbh. Thicko Loyal :)

What a clusterfuck.

Once again, the Board come over as inept bungling buffoons.

This blame culture from their perspective has to stop. It's tearing the Club apart.

I never thought I'd see the day when the loyal fans of the Club were constantly blamed for everything that has gone wrong.

This guy has been right a few times this week......

How long has Wallace known there would be no credit or debit card facility? Come now Graham, be honest with the people.

One month was it? Two? Three or more? But you know Graham don't you? Can't blame Stockbridge for this.

Page 3 of Herald Sport - dear God, does this superficial little scribbler have any idea how far out of step he is in this Rangers saga?

Then again he remains in awe of the deposed PR guru. They enjoy lunching together.

Wallace under fire again tomorrow. Out of his depth I'm afraid, like so many of the people trying to comment on this story.