Asked this on RM D'Art don't think you got round to answering but did CG give any indication what their next move is if they board do indeed refuse the demands?

Apologies STB - To answer the question i think the next move will be the launch of the website etc. Thereafter I think we will have to see what DK has up his sleeve.

Apologies STB - To answer the question i think the next move will be the launch of the website etc. Thereafter I think we will have to see what DK has up his sleeve.

No problem know you get plenty of replies to deal with.

Doesn't sound like you were given an awful lot of clarity to be honest.

No problem know you get plenty of replies to deal with.

Doesn't sound like you were given an awful lot of clarity to be honest.

Well I was - but I only felt it fair to blog on the question I had originally asked of him. It's their project and I felt it appropriate they should inform their members of its finer points.

Well I was - but I only felt it fair to blog on the question I had originally asked of him. It's their project and I felt it appropriate they should inform their members of its finer points.

Fair enough. From their point of view they need to reveal all soon though to people that are undecided, with season ticket renewal deadline just over two weeks away several will likely just 'cave in' if there's no credible alternative.

Two weeks tomorrow is the extended ST renewal deadline, and still no detail about how DK/UoF's alternative is going to work.

All that exists is a company owned by DK (with Gough registered as a director).

- What measures are or will be in place to provide control over the funds & to stop DK/RG from swanning off with all the cash???

- How are they going to guarantee that anyone who places their cash into the account, will actually get a season ticket, never mind their existing seat???

- What is the plan if folk put into the account & no security is given by the club???

- How is the actual process going to be handled....are DK/RG going to personally submit all the ST renewal forms along with the cash???

- What security is DK/RG giving the fans over their cash???

I'm not a ST holder, but I still have grave concerns over the whole process. DK/UoF are asking supporters to part with a significant amount of cash, yet at present offer no info how the system is going to work. If it is left too late, fans will not have time to make a rational decision. I expect there to be a flurry of statements just before deadline, shouting about how bad the board are and how the cash will be wasted and that Ceptic will go on to win the SPFL forever more etc - they will play the emotional blackmail card in order to get last minute sign-ups.

Two weeks tomorrow is the extended ST renewal deadline, and still no detail about how DK/UoF's alternative is going to work.

All that exists is a company owned by DK (with Gough registered as a director).

- What measures are or will be in place to provide control over the funds & to stop DK/RG from swanning off with all the cash???

- How are they going to guarantee that anyone who places their cash into the account, will actually get a season ticket, never mind their existing seat???

- What is the plan if folk put into the account & no security is given by the club???

- How is the actual process going to be handled....are DK/RG going to personally submit all the ST renewal forms along with the cash???

- What security is DK/RG giving the fans over their cash???

I'm not a ST holder, but I still have grave concerns over the whole process. DK/UoF are asking supporters to part with a significant amount of cash, yet at present offer no info how the system is going to work. If it is left too late, fans will not have time to make a rational decision. I expect there to be a flurry of statements just before deadline, shouting about how bad the board are and how the cash will be wasted and that Ceptic will go on to win the SPFL forever more etc - they will play the emotional blackmail card in order to get last minute sign-ups.

All valid questions which need to be answered. I'm disappointed at the lack of clarity so far but appreciate such schemes do take time (and money) to set up properly.

FWIW, I remain more interested in the club's continuing lack of urgency in promoting renewals. There seems to be next to no effort to persuade people despite sales apparently being 'slow'.

All valid questions which need to be answered. I'm disappointed at the lack of clarity so far but appreciate such schemes do take time (and money) to set up properly.

FWIW, I remain more interested in the club's continuing lack of urgency in promoting renewals. There seems to be next to no effort to persuade people despite sales apparently being 'slow'.

Surprised at the lack of action to promote sales as well, strange.

It was only a few weeks ago the board were prepared to give security to Ibrox and Murray Park to Laxey and Easdale, in return for a relatively small, short term loan. Laxey nor Easdale have no history to our club, nor previously paid £20mil for the privilege of sitting in the directors box. .

I would rather have the madness of King Dave , than the gold fever madness of the present opportunists running our club.

I'm madder than mad Jock McMad at a mad Rangers supporters convention in Madchester, at these parasites.

It was only a few weeks ago the board were prepared to give security to Ibrox and Murray Park to Laxey and Easdale, in return for a relatively small, short term loan.

no they never....it was Edmiston House & the Albion car park which were offered as security - not mention of Ibrox or MP that I recall!!!!