Yes, it was EH and the Albion - think we should be clear there.

However, is it that short a hop from those assets to others should further loans be required which, at this moment in time, seems most likely.

Yes, it was EH and the Albion - think we should be clear there.

However, is it that short a hop from those assets to others should further loans be required which, at this moment in time, seems most likely.

The stadium and training ground are a different kettle of fish from a car park and an empty building

The stadium and training ground are a different kettle of fish from a car park and an empty building

Sure but should a loan for more than £1.5m be required then so would the security requested be increased. That leads us to the afore-mentioned assets in the absence of others. After all, I doubt many companies will be after our season ticket blocks any time soon at good rates.

FWIW, I sincerely doubt anyone would be that stupid to mortgage off our stadium but the fact SDM considered it and other securities have been recently been used suggests we must be vigilant in that regard.

Sure but should a loan for more than £1.5m be required then so would the security requested be increased. That leads us to the afore-mentioned assets in the absence of others. After all, I doubt many companies will be after our season ticket blocks any time soon at good rates.

FWIW, I sincerely doubt anyone would be that stupid to mortgage off our stadium but the fact SDM considered it and other securities have been recently been used suggests we must be vigilant in that regard.

If the board did that after categorically stating they won't, and after refusing the UOF (which I completely agree with) then even i'd turn right against them

Speaking of madness, always interesting to find some comments about this site and myself on Twitter... :D

"Spinvicta ‏@Spinvicta 12h

@MWullie @dcgriff2000 Gersnet used to be a decent wee site but became a nest of panicking hand wringers hanging on Frankie's every word."

MWullie Bonkers ‏@MWullie 12h

@Spinvicta @dcgriff2000 Sometimes we behave like sheep taking the words of Bloggers as gospel.They are just fans with an opinion.

DG ‏@dcgriff2000 13h

Did anyone else realise the fan who ran to the police urging them to take action against Graham Wallace is the poster know as Forlanssister?

D'Artagnan ‏@4thProtocol 12h

@MWullie @Spinvicta @dcgriff2000 Of more concern Wullie is when they become fans with an agenda.

Spinvicta ‏@Spinvicta 13h

@MWullie @dcgriff2000 Disappointed in Franklin this last year or so but not surprised. Anyone who tries that hard to be Mr Good Guy ...

DG ‏@dcgriff2000 13h

Did anyone else realise the fan who ran to the police urging them to take action against Graham Wallace is the poster know as Forlanssister?

Who is this guy DG, seems to be everywhere.

Vanguard ??

Speaking of madness, always interesting to find some comments about this site and myself on Twitter... :D

DG ‏@dcgriff2000 13h

Hopefully someone corrected him on that point, since it's not true.

As for the rest, those are veritable compliments! You should see what certain folk write about us elsewhere! :D