I take it you have been at Ibrox when card protests have taken place this season ? If you looked round you will see the vast majority participated.

I take it you also heard tens of thousands blast out Sack the Board chants at our last game, yes ? or will you try and deny those facts ??

The unbeatern run will continue tomorrow - but if it comes to a choice of getting our Board out the f.cuk of our club and losing a poxy unbeaten run in the 3rd tier of Scottish football, i know whaich I would prefer !!

I was there and i will deny that, yes. To suggest tens of thousands joined in is an outright lie mate. It was more a whisper than a roar. Our last home game was about respect and reflection.

I was there and i will deny that, yes. To suggest tens of thousands joined in is an outright lie mate. Our last home game was about respect and reflection.

Deny all you want - it happened !! Majority of bears in attendance chanted it - that's a fact.

Tomorrow will also show the true position.

You also surely can't deny that the vasy majority have held up protest cards this season at Ibrox. No-one foreced them to. The majority want this Board out.

I take it you have been at Ibrox when card protests have taken place this season ? If you looked round you will see the vast majority participated.

I take it you also heard tens of thousands blast out Sack the Board chants at our last game, yes ? or will you try and deny those facts ??

The unbeatern run will continue tomorrow - but if it comes to a choice of getting our Board out the f.cuk of our club and losing a poxy unbeaten run in the 3rd tier of Scottish football, i know whaich I would prefer !!

Didn't sound like tens of thousands, and from personal experience I know at least some are simply likely to follow a crowd with things like card protests. I was even told the last one was pro-King rather than anti-board.

I'd like to know how some fancy coloured cards are likely to get the board out, the last two did such a great job after all? Me i'll go to watch the football and enjoy the last away trip until pre-season.

Didn't sound like tens of thousands, and from personal experience I know at least some are simply likely to follow a crowd with things like card protests. I was even told the last one was pro-King rather than anti-board.

I'd like to know how some fancy coloured cards are likely to get the board out, the last two did such a great job after all? Me i'll go to watch the football and enjoy the last away trip until pre-season.

Card protests are one thing. They give a visual representation. But, IMO, the protests need to get 'firmer' and harder hitting. We should be past the card protest now - but it's also about staying 'legal' and within the law,

Card protests are one thing. They give a visual representation. But, IMO, the protests need to get 'firmer' and harder hitting. We should be past the card protest now - but it's also about staying 'legal' and within the law,

What do you have in mind? Considering the cards can't even get unanimous support, majority or otherwise.

yep - because everything is absolutely fine, isn't it ??!

Not suggesting for a minute all's well but until there's a viable alternative we're where we are at the moment. Going to bottom tier meant we were never going to make money.We were always going to lose money starting at the bottom & going up the leagues in the shortest timescale possible.

Don't get me wrong I think this board face big challenges in the months ahead most notably increasing revenue into the club. Are they up to those challenges ? Like you I have my doubts too but until there's a viable alternative we're stuck where we are but believe once we're back in the top division investment will be forthcoming

Deny all you want - it happened !! Majority of bears in attendance chanted it - that's a fact.

Tomorrow will also show the true position.

You also surely can't deny that the vasy majority have held up protest cards this season at Ibrox. No-one foreced them to. The majority want this Board out.

A small minority chose to ignore Sandys day and join in a silly chant against the board. That match was not the time for that stuff.

The cards yes, that was the majority, when the anti-board pr stunts were in full flow. Back then it certainly looked like the board were "at it". Quite a lot has changed though since then, has it not?

What do you have in mind? Considering the cards can't even get unanimous support, majority or otherwise.

'Disruption' , pitch invasions, marches, decending on Edmiston Drive - these are some examples.

A small minority chose to ignore Sandys day and join in a silly chant against the board. That match was not the time for that stuff.

The cards yes, that was the majority, when the anti-board pr stunts were in full flow. Back then it certainly looked like the board were "at it". Quite a lot has changed though since then, has it not?

A small minority ?? Let's just agree to disagree on that then.

So you think everything is fine and the board are not still 'at it' ?? Stevie Wonder can see their 'incompetence' !!