Ah, another negative story on the day the football club can make history! Has the BBC trolls been on holiday of late?

I'd have to retrace that interview, but unless I am mistaken, Easdale said that if ST sales would be considerably lower than expected, "the club would be in a fragile situation", like any other club depending on such sales.

What makes you wonder even more is that Whyte and Ahmad are actually still walking about unmolested.

He said it was fragile and ticket sales were slow.

Utterly illegal and likely to make us suffer severely on tuesday.

He said it was fragile and ticket sales were slow.

Utterly illegal and likely to make us suffer severely on tuesday.

It's 1000 Season Tickets. It won't make us suffer as severely as a drop in ST sales of - say 12K to 15K.

Sooner or later we have to cleanse ourselves of all these leeches - CW's spurious claims as well. The Club can't function properly with such threats hanging over us.

As far as I can see there are two methods. Admin 2 or payoffs.

Ah, another negative story on the day the football club can make history! Has the BBC trolls been on holiday of late?

I'd have to retrace that interview, but unless I am mistaken, Easdale said that if ST sales would be considerably lower than expected, "the club would be in a fragile situation", like any other club depending on such sales.

What makes you wonder even more is that Whyte and Ahmad are actually still walking about unmolested.

It's funny you use the words 'negative' and 'troll' in one sentence!

It's 1000 Season Tickets. It won't make us suffer as severely as a drop in ST sales of - say 12K to 15K.

Sooner or later we have to cleanse ourselves of all these leeches - CW's spurious claims as well. The Club can't function properly with such threats hanging over us.

As far as I can see there are two methods. Admin 2 or payoffs.

Or the third way

New share issue - not the one only open to present shareholders - but a share issue where someone with 30M to invest IN THE CLUB can jump on board.

Who wouldn't want that and why?

and yet sandy easdale remains as a director of the club. why? how much damage is he allowed to do?

You might be surprised to learn that Sandy Easdale is no director at Rangers. And as far as I know, shareholders cannot be sacked.

You might be surprised to learn that Sandy Easdale is no director at Rangers. And as far as I know, shareholders cannot be sacked.

You're wrong dB. He's a director of the Club board, ie the board of the subsidiary company "The Rangers Football Club Limited". All of the RIFC PLC directors are also directors of the Club board + Sandy Easdale and Philip Nash is the company Secretary of the subsidiary.

You're wrong dB. He's a director of the Club board, ie the board of the subsidiary company "The Rangers Football Club Limited". All of the RIFC PLC directors are also directors of the Club board + Sandy Easdale and Philip Nash is the company Secretary of the subsidiary.

Have you got a link for reference?

I think it's worth bumping this given the sums of money involved.

I'd be surprised if Ahmad has a case to answer but if he's got this far then it's obviously not as vexatious as some suggest.