we are miles behind celtc at youth levels. it will take expertise and millions of pounds as well as years to catch up.

Dunno, but the last time I looked at the table we were one point behind, after 30 games. So either they are not that good or we are not that bad.

And people could argue why the first game against the Yahoos was postponed in November (for no apparent reason) and replayed only a few weeks ago. We had essentially one really bad game during the run-in, exactly that re-arranged game when we lost 2-0 and that essentially cost us the title.

Dunno, but the last time I looked at the table we were one point behind, after 30 games. So either they are not that good or we are not that bad.

And people could argue why the first game against the Yahoos was postponed in November (for no apparent reason) and replayed only a few weeks ago. We had essentially one really bad game during the run-in, exactly that re-arranged game when we lost 2-0 and that essentially cost us the title.

Did they win the previous 4 from cheating too?

5 years of dominance suggests...dominance.

Very disappointing. Some say it's pretty much as expected, but I thought we had a very good shout of winning this league.

The talk of 5 in a row is total and utter nonsense because this is a newly created league in it's first season which for some of the participating teams replaces their previous Reserve League AND U19 league teams.

Very disappointing. Some say it's pretty much as expected, but I thought we had a very good shout of winning this league.

The talk of 5 in a row is total and utter nonsense because this is a newly created league in it's first season which for some of the participating teams replaces their previous Reserve League AND U19 league teams.

So Celtic don't have a history of recent dominance at this level?

So Celtic don't have a history of recent dominance at this level?

Winning the title by one point is not dominance. Unless someone just reads record books ... or uses them as a club when it is convenient. Anyway, we are obviously not these suggested miles behind the Yahoos, unless that side they put out had an off season after those years of "dominance".

Winning the title by one point is not dominance. Unless someone just reads record books ... or uses them as a club when it is convenient. Anyway, we are obviously not these suggested miles behind the Yahoos, unless that side they put out had an off season after those years of "dominance".

You are very derogatory to fellow posters on here and talk about others just reading history books. How many games have you attended in the last 5 years out of interest? Just you seem very ready to insult me so I am interested in your credentials.

The have won about 16 out of the last 20. Titles.