I'm sure we'd all rather save up other capital sources no?

I'd rather the business was run in a professional competent manner something which despite claims to the contrary plainly isn't happening at present.

Or facts.

The business needs up front income

And if you don't trust those with executive control on the subsequent allocation of resources ?

Besides Rangers have said in court this week that whilst ST revenue is important that they have other ways of financing the shortfall and will be able to continue trading.

This of course after a going concern warning re. ST monies and the Sandy Easdale doorstep interview .

Confusing and contradictory messages.......

And is withdrawing millions of vital funds going to make it run better?

giving them more money wont in my eyes. they employ wallace on 320 grand plus 100 % bonus and announce their will be redundances.

wheres the logic in that? this is an example of their corporate governance. Downright stupidity.

There's going to be a huge amount of Bears paying as they go next season. Fatalism is setting in imo.

No, but people have become more cautious. The most reasonable thing the undecided can do is pay at the gates, so they see a) what happens during the summer and b) what happens during the start of next season.

BTW, the constant look at the wages of our two or three head honchos is getting tiresome. These salaries and wages won't break our neck, nor will their bonuses, if they actually take them up. And before people go ballistic about this ... I don't agree to these salaries or bonuses either, but you'd like to know what people actually expect? That they forfeit their wages and bonuses, or take up 100k max? They were hired much like we did with players. We had to pay to make players come to Rangers FC and get them out of the fourth and third tier. Likewise we have to pay to get half-decent* CEOs and FDs get into and us out of this mess. One can go on and on about them taking up a wage but unless you find rich and able diehard Bluenoses doing the job for them (and us), we should face up to reality.

*Whether people think they are or not does not exactly matter.

The salaries are not a problem per se. It's when the people behind them hide from the bonus structure for poor performance (while asking others take take cuts or lose their job) that fans get frustrated.

Directors will earn money and good ones will earn lots of it. No issue with that at all. However, as long as the club is struggling on so many fronts then any sort of bonus is difficult to justify, never mind accept.

We have to wait and see whether they actually take up any bonuses when they are due. (I wouldn't be surprised if they go out and publicly declare that they won't ... even though certain sections will conveniently say that "they only bowed to public pressure and to get more STs".)