Webster Out For 3-4 Weeks...

Always thought that due to his lack of regular first team foorball over last few months that Webster would be suscebtible to the odd wee twinge and niggle. Didn't think for a moment that it would happen on his first training session. Just hope he's not another Daniel Prodan.

Malky

I strained my medial ligaments about 6 weeks ago and the physio (one of, if not the, best on the island) says that it is a MINIMUM of 4 weeks to get back playing and even now after 6 weeks I still feel it (though the rugby tackle I took at a New year's party didnt help).

Obviously Webster will be getting much more intensive treatment than I am but still I would be surprised if he is back before mid Feb

Does this mean you can`t deputise mate?:o

Could be a lot longer than 6 weeks given that Romanov is making an official complaint about his signing. Hearts still hold his registration and I think that once the appeal has been lodged, Webster can't play for us until its resolved. So maybe we need two new centre defenders until June when Webster's contract with Hearts expires.

Could be a lot longer than 6 weeks given that Romanov is making an official complaint about his signing. Hearts still hold his registration and I think that once the appeal has been lodged, Webster can't play for us until its resolved. So maybe we need two new centre defenders until June when Webster's contract with Hearts expires.

Can you explain this Mike ?

How can Hearts hold his registration when he was on the books of Wigan ? I always thought one of the processes with transfers was the transferring of the player's registration from one club to another.