I was happy to accept (in answer to your questions on another thread) that I was taken in by Mr Green at first as were the vast majority of others yourself excluded apparently.

Well documented on FF.

This is why I mentioned it in the first place.

Nearly all those standing 'unconditionally' with the current board are the same who were shouting beside the likes of Green.

Their credibility on such judgement calls is effected.

Many did make the mistake and got carried along with the wave but you are someone who I would have thought savvy enough to see through the bluster, apparently not.

It is relevant in that you might want to err on the side of caution or not be so generous with the benefit of the doubt.

Well documented on FF.

This is why I mentioned it in the first place.

Nearly all those standing with the board are the same who were shouting beside the likes of Green.

Many did but you are someone who I would have thought savvy enough to see through the bluster, apparently not.

I saw through Whyte from the beginning; I did not see through Green until the tapes were revealed; fair enough hang me for it.

Who was the journalist at STV who gave Charles Green a hard time?

Wallace should be required to do a live televised two-hour interview - in somewhere like the Louden where has has no control of events - with a clued-up journalist asking all the questions that he currently seems eager to duck.

There should be no fee involved either. His current salary more than covers any remuneration that might have been expected for such an appearance.

We need a proper journalist grilling him - not tame ones.

Wallace just said "media"

The business review didn't mention "media"

Business Review

The Board believes that one of the major factors influencing the merchant acquirer to change its terms

was the extensive negative coverage of calls in some quarters for supporters to refrain or delay

purchasing season tickets.

GW in Q&A

Just to be clear, fans were not blamed for the withdrawl of the credit card facility.

The review said that negative comment in the media was a factor in the Club's credit card provider seeking security over Ibrox.

He is playing on words and isn't even very good at it, nor does it have plausible deniability.

I think you are seeing what you want to see because I don't see a difference in the term "coverage" and the term "media" and think its petty to nitpick the words like this. Anyone without an preconceived agenda wouldn't give two shits about the words.

I saw through Whyte from the beginning; I did not see through Green until the tapes were revealed; fair enough hang me for it.

Good point I also knew he was in league with whyte from the off. As in fairness was bill Miller.

Not a go at you btw BrahimHemdani you just reminded me of that.

I think you are seeing what you want to see because I don't see a difference in the term "coverage" and the term "media" and think its petty to nitpick the words like this. Anyone without an preconceived agenda wouldn't give two shits about the words.

Aye right, forget the words............next it'll be the pounds

:seal:

It was blamed on fans. We were told it was being removed because of a proposed actually an alleged boycott.

If you were working in some kind of advisory capacity in the material you'd have been given your P45 and not asked back for a similar gig.

As it is, we are only messageboard posters but when one shouts so loud and often it is better to do so with a decent track record.