Let's not jump down his throat - if this is a dipping of the toe in fan waters then it may be a good thing, a dry run for something a bit more substantial. Problem is there's next to no time left to take the next step.

If he wants to persuade people he's the read deal, that session won't have changed anyone's mind on anything, so if you're going to do it Mr Wallace, do it real fast.

It's easy to be negative about any new initiative but as long as club hide from genuine debate (because hiding does appear to be what they're doing) then we remain at an impasse.

Next week represents the renewal deadline. No reason whatsoever why club cannot arrange a meeting ahead of that.

Sure some of his answers were bland but equally everyone knows how careful you have to be on social media; one word out of place and it will be headline news.

Like using the word "Media" in place of "some quarters".......

I'm not quite sure what folks expected.

Did anyone honestly think he was going to reveal exactly how many ST's have been sold, for example.

He took on the question about his bonus and clarified that if he gets one it will be pro rata his time in situ.

Sure some of his answers were bland but equally everyone knows how careful you have to be on social media; one word out of place and it will be headline news.

I didn't expect anything and we didn't get anything.

We need something more suitable. You do agree with that?

I'm not quite sure what folks expected.

Did anyone honestly think he was going to reveal exactly how many ST's have been sold, for example.

He took on the question about his bonus and clarified that if he gets one it will be pro rata his time in situ.

I wasn't really expecting anything but it doesn't make it grate any the less that my support is held in quite so much contempt.

It was and is very clear who and whom are referred to with the phrase "in some quarters".

It might have been clear to you but I don't see that at all.

I'd say it was directed at the reports of calls from Mr King and the UoF/SoS, rather than "fans" in general.

Let's not jump down his throat - if this is a dipping of the toe in fan waters then it may be a good thing, a dry run for something a bit more substantial. Problem is there's next to no time left to take the next step.

If he wants to persuade people he's the read deal, that session won't have changed anyone's mind on anything, so if you're going to do it Mr Wallace, do it real fast.

We've seen similar movies before, they end badly.

No meaningful transparency

Deliberate misleading

Large Bonus percentages with no clear and justifiable triggers (even on contract)

Lies

Talk about scouting and appoint spin-doctors.

Unrealistic targets with insufficient detail on how they will be attained (despite having 150 days to think of them)

etc

etc

No, they're taking the p**h.

It might have been clear to you but I don't see that at all.

I'd say it was directed at the reports of calls from Mr King and the UoF/SoS, rather than "fans" in general.

Those people and groups are fans.

In fact the club's official fan group - which purports to represent season ticket holders - is part of the UoF.

Like using the word "Media" in place of "some quarters".......

I agree that he would have been better to stick to what had been said previously but I don't doubt that the obvious main questions were well rehearsed and he deviated for a reason.