Very few people will actually go game by game. You will be lucky if the go to 5 games.

If they don't renew they on the whole are just giving up.

And that's why i'm dead set against it, if anything it can just get you out of the habit. I doubt i'd go every week if I didn't already have it all paid for and a regular seat.

And that's why i'm dead set against it, if anything it can just get you out of the habit. I doubt i'd go every week if I didn't already have it all paid for and a regular seat.

That's why kings scheme is vital. A way to go despite mistrust of the board.

Very few people will actually go game by game. You will be lucky if the go to 5 games.

If they don't renew they on the whole are just giving up.

Go to the first couple of games then wander off. Golf, kids footie, pint with the guys, shopping with the wife even. The stakes are high now.

We could lose a massive part of our matchday attendance pdq.

But this scheme shows that people could lose their seat and basically that if the board don't give into the blackmail you're on your own

You say blackmail, this asking for security against £12 million ST cash? Irony? Maybe not.

It certainly is blackmail though, as you pointed out. Give us your cash regardless of our horrific track record, don't dare ask how we spend it and absolutely forget about our remuneration or you will lose your poxy seat.

Bad news is there are 50,000 of them, so it will not be a problem and certainly no queues.