I don't regret it for a second

Good for you! What a guy you are. Pats on the back all round. You are now an official RIFC board hero (picture on the wall in Ibrox and unlimited handshakes), you can collect your medal from our latest Accountant/PR Consultant/COO/CEO/Cuckoo, on your way out. Thank you, you are a legend.

Well done Sherlock. :)If I knew you had been looking for the documents I would not have wasted the last 20 minutes doing the same:cheers:

It took me 10 hours to remember the document existed and 10 seconds to find it thanks to google. :)

It took me 10 hours to remember the document existed and 10 seconds to find it thanks to google. :)

Smart arse, can find the newspaper reports but not the actual agreement. Old age does not come alone.

Smart arse, can find the newspaper reports but not the actual agreement. Old age does not come alone.

It won't be easy to find unless you know what it's called, but it came up straight away on google when I searched for "Rangers Inter Creditor Agreement".

Aye, he'll be getting dogs abuse today and the rest of the week.

I doubt that. Likewise I doubt that he's in any close touch with actual events right now, has spoken to anyone from the board or actually looked in detail what the current board is about to do. Even Gough admitted (well, if you believe that interview ... though Gough would sure have corrected any errors by now) that he was not exactly against the current board, but what has happened since admin in general.

It looks a touch like a neatly done campaign by a certain faction, i.e. throwing the weight of legends and stars of years gone behind King's campaign. All fine and well ... IF we would finally get any sort of plan from King and Co.. But there's deep silence complete so far.

I doubt that. Likewise I doubt that he's in any close touch with actual events right now, has spoken to anyone from the board or actually looked in detail what the current board is about to do. Even Gough admitted (well, if you believe that interview ... though Gough would sure have corrected any errors by now) that he was not exactly against the current board, but what has happened since admin in general.

It looks a touch like a neatly done campaign by a certain faction, i.e. throwing the weight of legends and stars of years gone behind King's campaign. All fine and well ... IF we would finally get any sort of plan from King and Co.. But there's deep silence complete so far.

I'd like to see a plan from King too, but he's not required to produce one. Anyone can buy the club and keep quiet about their plans for it.

King enjoys a degree of trust from within the fanbase. Any trust the current regime has is diminishing with every day that passes, but this isn't an election. Being popular doesn't win a controlling interest in the company. Money does that.

If King produces no plans but comes up with a Trust that will in effect win nothing, the support will mots likely come back once the season begins anew. We might by then have a new loan to get us through that period (and the board will get the blame, no doubt), but I can envisage that if the club survives that, the support will come back on a pay-at-the-gate basis. Not least when they see that no money is being ushered out through the back door and King does nothing for the club ... again.

If King produces no plans but comes up with a Trust that will in effect win nothing, the support will mots likely come back once the season begins anew. We might by then have a new loan to get us through that period (and the board will get the blame, no doubt), but I can envisage that if the club survives that, the support will come back on a pay-at-the-gate basis. Not least when they see that no money is being ushered out through the back door and King does nothing for the club ... again.

The only reason we have a season ticket culture is because demand was so high after the Souness revolution that it made sense to go down this road, but demand is lower now and a season ticket is only desirable for convenience and access to away tickets and maybe a cup-tie or two. It isn't even priced very attractively compared to buying tickets individually.

In some ways, paying as we go is very desirable, but the downside is that it will cost the club money because some will attend less games.

The upside is that the club has to keep fans onside as the season goes along and if it breaks promises or behaves inappropriately, the fans can respond by withholding custom. Ideally, this would not be necessary, but in our present circumstances, it is a way to hold our board to account on a week to week basis, and I'm not at all unhappy about that.

The only reason we have a season ticket culture is because demand was so high after the Souness revolution that it made sense to go down this road, but demand is lower now and a season ticket is only desirable for convenience and access to away tickets and maybe a cup-tie or two. It isn't even priced very attractively compared to buying tickets individually.

In some ways, paying as we go is very desirable, but the downside is that it will cost the club money because some will attend less games.

The upside is that the club has to keep fans onside as the season goes along and if it breaks promises or behaves inappropriately, the fans can respond by withholding custom. Ideally, this would not be necessary, but in our present circumstances, it is a way to hold our board to account on a week to week basis, and I'm not at all unhappy about that.

Going week by week with fingers on some sort of punishment button feels like no way to support a club to me