I hear that ST sales reached 3900 at the close of play on Friday. Excellant and always accurate source.

I also hear that numbers signing up to Ibrox1972 Ltd are very poor.

It seems the more silent majority are waiting to see what happens before signing up for 14/15. Which feels right to me at this time as we cannot trust the current board, and King has shown absolutely nothing of his vision for the club and shown no desire to buy any shareholdings to show to the fans that he is serious. A few soundbites are not what is required and if those same soundbites are not good enough from the board's pathetic 4 month long review, then they most certainly are not good enough from the guy who has not put anything into the club since the new company took over.

King knows full well that he should be snapping up shares from minority shareholders to get himself 3% minimum to be listed, but he has constantly refused. His close advisors in Glasgow have been telling him this for weeks and he refuses to step up and pay. That, unfortunately, is what is preventing this scheme from taking off. The fans, whilst usually quite gullible, can see only words and are waiting for actions from him.

In the meantime, the current board continue to drive us towards the gutter with nobody putting any realistic pressure on them to sort the mess out. We have Directors who dont know what it is to be a Bear, with a sheep, an arab and 2 morton fans running our beloved club with no passion or feeling for the club.

I done the fantastic Founders Trail again yesterday, and seeing the way we were formed, what the early guys went through to get us up and running, and the poignant graves of the McNeils and Mr Struth makes you even more angry at the hands our club has been in during the last decade.

I am starting to believe that the only way we get ourselves out of this would be for the fans to snap up the available shares as quickly as possible, and hopefully the two share purchase schemes can push on and ensure as many fans sign up as possible. I haven't heard much from either group recently, and this should be the time to get as many signed up as possible.

I think everyone should read this post and read it carefully as it seems to me like the most accurate description of where we are now.

The Rangers board and their auditors should also be reading it and consider the fact that even if 20,000 of the silent majority also renew this week and/or before August, we will have lost around 33% of such income for next season. Hence, the going concern qualification in the recent accounts now becomes a clear and present danger.

That should worry everyone.

You can life with that mantra and believe it. Unless it becomes clear that this still happens, I, for the time being, assume that it has stopped or at least has come down to a "normal" level ... as with any club.

The very first act of Graham Wallace on November 19th 2013 was to sign a contract that contained a bonus clause of 100%.

What is wrong with that ?

Apart from the amount of money involved, the criteria for triggering said bonus was unspecific and open to abuse.

Had it been related to specific's that improved the club's numbers in a way that would be able to pay for it then it could less controversial.

Edited by buster.

I think everyone should read this post and read it carefully as it seems to me like the most accurate description of where we are now.

The Rangers board and their auditors should also be reading it and consider the fact that even if 20,000 of the silent majority also renew this week and/or before August, we will have lost around 33% of such income for next season. Hence, the going concern qualification in the recent accounts now becomes a clear and present danger.

this very much this

I have signed up with the ST trust scheme as I believe its another way of applying pressure on the board and hopefully safeguards Ibrox etc. at least in the short term. My own personal option would have been a campaign to drive all the shysters from our club, but only the DK/UOF plan is available at this time.

I do not know anybody who has renewed. I agree that most are waiting to see what happens over the next few months, that in itself is a problem for the club and us. These ST holders could be lost for a long time, that's why I would encourage all to sign up to the ST trust scheme. If a deal is done you get a ST if not no money is taken from your account and you make up your own mind about renewing.

Under 4000 renewals is shocking at this time from the directors viewpoint but it does show the strength of feeling from the majority of fans.

What I think we can take from this is that the actions of the main fans groups alongside KIng has helped spark an awakening within the general support with the main gripe being an unhappiness with executive control from the board in areas such as finances, a lack of transpareny and ensuing lack of trust etc.

We now come to a point where we realise that there is no easy route out of this,...........only pain in whichever direction we turn.

Everyone will make-up their own mind,................. I can't stomach a future of having to bendover to people who can't be trusted, won't be transparent aswell as Laxey who will have their eyes on Ibrox and continue the reputation of hedge funds involved in football clubs.

I agree with Tannoch that it'll be down to the fans to make the continual drive towards a better place and IMO that has to start at this particular crossroads.

The very first act of Graham Wallace on November 19th 2013 was to sign a contract that contained a bonus clause of 100%.

What is wrong with that ?

Apart from the amount of money involved, the criteria for triggering said bonus was unspecific and open to abuse.

Had it been related to specific's that improved the club's numbers in a way that would be able to pay for it then it could less controversial.

Rest assured, people would have found something different to hare after.

As for Wallace signing his contract, you wouldn't have done so if you were him, right?

As for Wallace signing his contract, you wouldn't have done so if you were him, right?

That response illustrates perfectly where the weight in this particular argument lys.

How do you think contract negotiations went and led to said non-specific 100% bonus ?

Jeez oh! So it's ok to have a 100% bonus with no written objectives for achieving it?

ignore wallace then. what about the cretins that offered it?

See, I have no problem with people having a certain stance against the board. There is hardly a point debating the same topic time and a gain though, not on a weekly, but daily basis. I'm not saying I like what happens or happened ... just in case someone was in doubt about that. But I see likewise no point in trying to draw and quarter the same arguments time and again, from a one ° - different angle than 24 hours earlier.