See, I have no problem with people having a certain stance against the board. There is hardly a point debating the same topic time and a gain though, not on a weekly, but daily basis. I'm not saying I like what happens or happened ... just in case someone was in doubt about that. But I see likewise no point in trying to draw and quarter the same arguments time and again, from a one ° - different angle than 24 hours earlier.

well i have a huge problem with you pretending its somehow stopped when we have current examples.

you can bury your head in the sand but arguing that it's stopped does no one any flavors least of all rangers.

See, I have no problem with people having a certain stance against the board. There is hardly a point debating the same topic time and a gain though, not on a weekly, but daily basis. I'm not saying I like what happens or happened ... just in case someone was in doubt about that. But I see likewise no point in trying to draw and quarter the same arguments time and again, from a one ° - different angle than 24 hours earlier.

Perhaps that is because you find it difficut to defend or/and make a positive case for the board.

The almost continual 'unhappy' forum traffic that recent years up right up until today has generated is inevitable.

If you want to begin on a road to try and revert 'forum traffic' to mostly football matters, I think we have to go to the root of the problem and get our hands dirty.

I hear that ST sales reached 3900 at the close of play on Friday. Excellant and always accurate source.

I also hear that numbers signing up to Ibrox1972 Ltd are very poor.

It seems the more silent majority are waiting to see what happens before signing up for 14/15. Which feels right to me at this time as we cannot trust the current board, and King has shown absolutely nothing of his vision for the club and shown no desire to buy any shareholdings to show to the fans that he is serious. A few soundbites are not what is required and if those same soundbites are not good enough from the board's pathetic 4 month long review, then they most certainly are not good enough from the guy who has not put anything into the club since the new company took over.

King knows full well that he should be snapping up shares from minority shareholders to get himself 3% minimum to be listed, but he has constantly refused. His close advisors in Glasgow have been telling him this for weeks and he refuses to step up and pay. That, unfortunately, is what is preventing this scheme from taking off. The fans, whilst usually quite gullible, can see only words and are waiting for actions from him.

In the meantime, the current board continue to drive us towards the gutter with nobody putting any realistic pressure on them to sort the mess out. We have Directors who dont know what it is to be a Bear, with a sheep, an arab and 2 morton fans running our beloved club with no passion or feeling for the club.

I done the fantastic Founders Trail again yesterday, and seeing the way we were formed, what the early guys went through to get us up and running, and the poignant graves of the McNeils and Mr Struth makes you even more angry at the hands our club has been in during the last decade.

I am starting to believe that the only way we get ourselves out of this would be for the fans to snap up the available shares as quickly as possible, and hopefully the two share purchase schemes can push on and ensure as many fans sign up as possible. I haven't heard much from either group recently, and this should be the time to get as many signed up as possible.

It doesn't make sense to buy up shares in dribs and drabs

all it would do is push the share price up and he still wouldn't have control to change anything.

It doesn't make sense to buy up shares in dribs and drabs

all it would do is push the share price up and he still wouldn't have control to change anything.

We already as fans own circa 12% , we can already proxy those shares to rangersfirst without losing your investment , the only thing that is holding is back is as usual the general apathy of the rangers support .

I wish rangers first would get of their arses and get the main stream launch done NOW

well i have a huge problem with you pretending its somehow stopped when we have current examples.

you can bury your head in the sand but arguing that it's stopped does no one any flavors least of all rangers.

Did I say it stopped?

I tend not to place my head in the sand, but I do tend to be a bit more objective in certain matters than others. If some continually say that it's solely black & white, I'll continue to tell them it ain't.

Perhaps that is because you find it difficut to defend or/and make a positive case for the board. ...

Perhaps ... it is just because it get's tiresome and I for one won't spent my time arguing the same things again with you, and tomorrow someone else? You'll find it all one here and if you have some time to spare, just utilize the search option.

You can life with that mantra and believe it. Unless it becomes clear that this still happens, I, for the time being, assume that it has stopped or at least has come down to a "normal" level ... as with any club.

The by-now-cut Laxey deal has been done to death. I don't hear as much annoyment about the Letham deal though, who still (IIRC) takes a third of the Laxey rate out of Ibrox, despite being a "Rangers man".

Yes you said it was stopped.

There should have been an option on Ibrox 1972 along the lines of, "I was a season ticket holder last season but will be going game by game for the foreseeable future", would have gave a better view of where the wider support actually stand at present.