Going week by week with fingers on some sort of punishment button feels like no way to support a club to me

In our circumstances, it seems like the perfect way to support the club, and anyway, it was universally accepted as the right way to support the club for decades in the last century.

Going week by week with fingers on some sort of punishment button feels like no way to support a club to me

FFS. Buying a season ticket doesn't make you a better supporter than those who go week to week.

I hear that ST sales reached 3900 at the close of play on Friday. Excellant and always accurate source.

I also hear that numbers signing up to Ibrox1972 Ltd are very poor.

It seems the more silent majority are waiting to see what happens before signing up for 14/15. Which feels right to me at this time as we cannot trust the current board, and King has shown absolutely nothing of his vision for the club and shown no desire to buy any shareholdings to show to the fans that he is serious. A few soundbites are not what is required and if those same soundbites are not good enough from the board's pathetic 4 month long review, then they most certainly are not good enough from the guy who has not put anything into the club since the new company took over.

King knows full well that he should be snapping up shares from minority shareholders to get himself 3% minimum to be listed, but he has constantly refused. His close advisors in Glasgow have been telling him this for weeks and he refuses to step up and pay. That, unfortunately, is what is preventing this scheme from taking off. The fans, whilst usually quite gullible, can see only words and are waiting for actions from him.

In the meantime, the current board continue to drive us towards the gutter with nobody putting any realistic pressure on them to sort the mess out. We have Directors who dont know what it is to be a Bear, with a sheep, an arab and 2 morton fans running our beloved club with no passion or feeling for the club.

I done the fantastic Founders Trail again yesterday, and seeing the way we were formed, what the early guys went through to get us up and running, and the poignant graves of the McNeils and Mr Struth makes you even more angry at the hands our club has been in during the last decade.

I am starting to believe that the only way we get ourselves out of this would be for the fans to snap up the available shares as quickly as possible, and hopefully the two share purchase schemes can push on and ensure as many fans sign up as possible. I haven't heard much from either group recently, and this should be the time to get as many signed up as possible.

Going week to week keeps the board honest? You seriously believe that?

"Honest" is a word the board wouldn't know the meaning off but the first thing it might do is oblige the need for a regulatory notice/warning to the markets regards projected numbers. The point being is that they will only be seen to act when they are forced to.

You think they will have stopped ushering money out the back door? Despite very recently arranging a loan at a higher rate than wonga with laxley.

Behave

You can life with that mantra and believe it. Unless it becomes clear that this still happens, I, for the time being, assume that it has stopped or at least has come down to a "normal" level ... as with any club.

The by-now-cut Laxey deal has been done to death. I don't hear as much annoyment about the Letham deal though, who still (IIRC) takes a third of the Laxey rate out of Ibrox, despite being a "Rangers man".

Going week to week keeps the board honest? You seriously believe that?

far better than giving them free reign for a year with season books.

will anything keep this board honest? not really i suspect but it's still the far better option.

You can life with that mantra and believe it. Unless it becomes clear that this still happens, I, for the time being, assume that it has stopped or at least has come down to a "normal" level ... as with any club.

The by-now-cut Laxey deal has been done to death. I don't hear as much annoyment about the Letham deal though, who still (IIRC) takes a third of the Laxey rate out of Ibrox, despite being a "Rangers man".

it went on 2 months ago and has done now for 3 years solid.

what evidence do you have it's stopped.

yes 1 third interest taken as shares ie costing nothing. if it has to be paid in cash (rangers choice) its to be reinvested at a share issue.

no wonder you don't hear much on it.

ps a normal level of theft WTF

far better than giving them free reign for a year with season books.

will anything keep this board honest? not really i suspect but it's still the far better option.

The support's main tool of leverage and a very strong one.

We don't realise because we've never looked to use it before.

The board have said they could weather the cashflow storm and therafter they would be (including the football operation) more accountable.