Rubbish, RM are claiming almost 20000 have been sold. They are, honest. I am telling you. They are. Stop laughing. Stop it.

Less than 5000 renewals with less than a week left. Jesus, that is embarrassing. What a state.

RM's full of loons. The forum is also a 100% embarrassment to Rangers FC and its fans. In fact, I don't even view that place as a Rangers forum. The gutter is more apt.

so we should all renew or we wont be the same club. pathetic

Not forgetting a lot of fans now won't be able to afford paying cash up front, a lot of fans depend on paying their ST up over the year, these fans will not have the chance to renew through no fault of their own, in effect the club are denying some fans a ST.

I used the £400 average ST cost as guide. Some seem to think that figure is too high, if it is then the number of renewals is even lower. At £350 requires 4286 renewals and £300 requires 5000 renewals. The loan agreement is very specific, the money has to be paid back on the first business day after ST renewals reach £1.5 M.

The idea that they club in fact did not need the loans and may only require a minimum amount is just plain stupid. Or are people saying that the original loan from Laxey was a con to give them some more of our cash as interest payments?

Am I wrong?

We were bursting with pride at selling out fourth tier matches, now we want an empty stadium?

we were being promised war chests of 10 million to spend on players and returns to the spl with 30 million cash at bank.

funding mediocrity and theft just to thumb our noses at dundee utd etc will kill us.

indeed are we the same club if we abandon our high standards.

we were being promised war chests of 10 million to spend on players and returns to the spl with 30 million cash at bank.

funding mediocrity and theft just to thumb our noses at dundee utd etc will kill us.

Withholding the oxygen supply won't save the patient

Forecasts from prospectus was £50m cash in the bank when we go up to the SPL.

I didn't actually say that but one of the digs we kept getting in the summer of 2012 was how we'd all drift away and Ibrox would be near empty. I'd rather keep proving them wrong

You seem to easily forget and be able to seperate the fact that Green&Co were leading us up the garden path quite deliberately in 2012 as we queued up to give them control of the ST money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.’

George Santayana

Edited by buster.