Just as well that he has an indomitable spirit, well, according to his official autobiography anyway.

Perhaps instead of making sly digs, we as a support might want to ask ourselves about our role during the last few years.

Speaking generally and critically we have been found wanting.

We hold ourselves up as being as loyal as they come and we probably are but if harsh truths are faced up to, then it's also as gulible as they come.

Up until this point, the phrase 'blind loyalty' has fitted like a glove. I think that this factor was taken into account by sp.ivs before they decided to play their 'joker' on Rangers.

With that in mind and appreciating that every individual makes his own decisions, perhaps it's a time to mix loyalty with some critical longterm thought. TBF I think many have and are reaching this stage now.

Edited by buster.

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Aye, the only language sp.ivs understand is money.

They will be wanting a prohibitive price for their controlling interests (way, way above market price).

So the support can fund this executive board's continued presence and look forward to a future in the Coventry City, Leeds Utd mould............

(anyone name a club that a hedge fund got involved with that ended in a happy story ?)

.................Or they can say enough is enough, that we'll accept another difficult year but at least be free of the lead weights in an around the current board and start to build with one aim in mind, the longterm future of the club.

I ask again, how do these schemes guarantee what you have in mind? Even going along with the thought financial difficulties would force the current regime into a sale, what if more 'hedge funds' buy us? Exactly what is the next move then?

In the meantime we'll be stuck in the lower leagues for who knows how long after a 25 point deduction next season stops us getting promoted.

I ask again, how do these schemes guarantee what you have in mind? Even going along with the thought financial difficulties would force the current regime into a sale, what if more 'hedge funds' buy us? Exactly what is the next move then?

In the meantime we'll be stuck in the lower leagues for who knows how long after a 25 point deduction next season stops us getting promoted.

There are no "guarantees" with Rangers and it would be foolhardy to pretend that there are.

We are in a very bad place and the future looks dark.

I believe that our best chance to get out of the cycle/process we have entered is to starve them out, get our club back and build on solid foundation with the longterm and reasonably ambitios future of the club as the sole priority, not having to be a cash cow. That includes changing the business model into one that is sustainable.

I agree with GW in that we have to think 3 and 5 years down the line.

The difference being that we'll still be here and Wallace won't stick around to be held accountable when we are passed on to another lot blaming the last lot.

We have to think of 3/5 years with a view to actually carrying and financing plans all the way through.

You are still to tell me of a club who prospered with a hedge fund at their backs ?

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Rubbish, RM are claiming almost 20000 have been sold. They are, honest. I am telling you. They are. Stop laughing. Stop it.

Less than 5000 renewals with less than a week left. Jesus, that is embarrassing. What a state.

There are no "guarantees" with Rangers and it would be foolhardy to pretend that there are.

We are in a very bad place and the future looks dark.

I believe that our best chance to get out of the cycle/process we have entered is to starve them out, get our club back and build on solid foundation with the longterm and reasonably ambitios future of the club as the sole priority, not having to be a cash cow. That includes changing the business model into one that is sustainable.

I agree with GW in that we have to think 3 and 5 years down the line.

The difference being that we'll still be here and Wallace won't stick around to be held accountable when we are passed on to another lot blaming the last lot.

We have to think of 3/5 years with a view to actually carrying and financing plans all the way through.

You are still to tell me of a club who prospered with a hedge fund at their backs ?

I'm not about to argue we're in a good place but at the same time it's very dangerous to believe we should take a nuclear option simply because things can't get any worse, they clearly can. Failing to get three consecutive promotions would be a disaster for one regardless of who is in charge at the top.

The only way 'starving them out' guarantees that we 'get our club back' is if the fans actually bought the club themselves, not withstanding that i'm against fan ownership we clearly don't have the organisation or unity to even attempt it. Otherwise you're simply relying on Dave King stepping up to the plate and assuming no more hedge funds will get involved, because bear in mind any forced sale of the club would still be an open auction.

You go on about ending cycles but we could end up in a never ending cycle every season of people calling for season ticket boycotts until King or whoever the next blue knight is eventually gets in, meantime we're going no-where on the park.

As for the last bit, well I don't think the Glazers are in it for the love of Man Utd. The debt levels are a problem but they've certainly prospered on the park until this season.

Rubbish, RM are claiming almost 20000 have been sold. They are, honest. I am telling you. They are. Stop laughing. Stop it.

Less than 5000 renewals with less than a week left. Jesus, that is embarrassing. What a state.

Whether you're a fan of RM or not what makes this source more reliable than that one?