Whether you're a fan of RM or not what makes this source more reliable than that one?

I know BEARGER mate. He isn't a bullshitter unlike 99.9% of folk over there. He isn't deluded and cannot play the Comical Ali role the way they do over there.

I know BEARGER mate. He isn't a bullshitter unlike 99.9% of folk over there. He isn't deluded and cannot play the Comical Ali role the way they do over there.

Bearger is as pro-boycott as they come, i'm not saying he's making it up but i'd rather wait for official confirmation either way

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Interesting.

So we know that renewals are flat then, and until this Stock Exchange announcement comes, we can be sure of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Can you confirm that the entire £1.5m has been drawn down?

He's entitled to his opinion, I think he's very misguided and nobody should be more influenced by Amoruso than anyone else he's no more a businessman than most of us.

He runs or did run a restaurant so he qualifies as a businessman in my book; but I agree with you that in this case “asking for the stadium to be empty” is indeed misguided.

You go on about ending cycles but we could end up in a never ending cycle every season of people calling for season ticket boycotts until King or whoever the next blue knight is eventually gets in, meantime we're going no-where on the park.

That's true because I didn't read anywhere in the T&C's of Ibrox 1972 Ltd when the security would be discharged.

Perhaps instead of making sly digs, we as a support might want to ask ourselves about our role during the last few years.

Speaking generally and critically we have been found wanting.

We hold ourselves up as being as loyal as they come and we probably are but if harsh truths are faced up to, then it's also as gulible as they come.

Up until this point, the phrase 'blind loyalty' has fitted like a glove. I think that this factor was taken into account by sp.ivs before they decided to play their 'joker' on Rangers.

With that in mind and appreciating that every individual makes his own decisions, perhaps it's a time to mix loyalty with some critical longterm thought. TBF I think many have and are reaching this stage now.

I hope you didn't think that I was making any sly digs. I'm a big fan of Lorenzo Amoruso.

Of course it would also be good advice to treat what former players say with a certain amount of scepticism.

I mean, if you need Richard Gough, or Lorenzo Amoruso, to persuade you of what to think about the board/renewals/King then, uh, how should you be described?

He runs or did run a restaurant so he qualifies as a businessman in my book; but I agree with you that in this case “asking for the stadium to be empty” is indeed misguided.

Fair enough, but do you think running a restaurant makes him anymore savvy with our situation?

I don't think the likes of Gough and Amoruso are doing anything more than hanging on King's every word

That's true because I didn't read anywhere in the T&C's of Ibrox 1972 Ltd when the security would be discharged.

Well presumably the security would be for the whole season until all home games have been played, but imagine having this fuss every renewal time?

Fair enough, but do you think running a restaurant makes him anymore savvy with our situation?

I don't think the likes of Gough and Amoruso are doing anything more than hanging on King's every word

No I don't at all, there's a world of difference, of course there is; not to mention that he won't know any more than you and me about the Club's finances apart from what those whom he is supporting will have told him.

I was jusst sayiung he is a bsinessman, nothing nore or less. Does anyone know what RG does for a living?

I agree with your last sentence; question is WHY? Gough and King could be considered countrymen, but Amoruso?

To be fair to him, his comments about what has happened are either better thought out or better written perhaps than those of Gough; but suggesting that the answer is for Rangers to play in an empty stadium is a ridiculous conclusion.