Thanks, I assume you mean verbally or was so quoted somewhere in the media?

Anyway, I assumed that was the case becuase there is no "discharge clause" nor do the T&C's specify this or any season or seasons.

All the more reason why the Board will never grant such a request.

yeah he confirmed it in an interview.

they will if we get enough people signed up.

i doubt we will but that's a different matter.

i also think in the interests of fairness ticket sales may be a little more than 4-5k as some of the renewals will be less than full ticket price or for that matter 400 quid value.

but we can suppose they are less than however much was drawn down.

talk of 20k is utter nonsense

yeah he confirmed it in an interview.

they will if we get enough people signed up.

i doubt we will but that's a different matter.

Have you idea how many have signed up to King's scheme?

I can understand them taking their time until an important number is reached, but it's getting to the point where an announcement will have to be made sooner rather than later.

not sure if its in there at all. i imagine it will be in the "condition"

I would have thought you would have checked the T&C's before you signed up but the "Condition" is at 5.1 copied above, there is no mention of any discharge of the security.

Now let me get this straight.

At #33 you say that the security will be discharged "after the last game is played " but at #35 you appear to agree with me that the intention is indeed to repeat the exercise season after season; which you say "king confirmed it quite a while back. "

Which is it?

Have you idea how many have signed up to King's scheme?

I can understand them taking their time until an important number is reached, but it's getting to the point where an announcement will have to be made sooner rather than later.

i doubt its at 1k yet but who knows.

Unless there is an announcement tomorrow looks like the boards appeals have fallen on deaf ears.

The agreement Sandy Easdale and George Letham have for the their loans - 1.5million - stipulates that the loan will be repaid from season ticket income on the first business day in which the club has 1.5million in the bank from season ticket sales.

At roughly £400 a book that would require about 3,000 or 4,000 sales.

As of yet there has been no announcement to the Stock Exchange or the Registers Of Scotland releasing the securities that Easdale and Letham have over Edmiston House or the Albion car park.

Therefore, I think we can conclude renewals are well under the 5,000 mark.

Interesting.

So we know that renewals are flat then, and until this Stock Exchange announcement comes, we can be sure of it.

Really? I'm not sure where the bold text comes from but does it take the running costs into account?

I'd also ask if £400 is the correct figure to consider. How much, for example, does a child's season ticket cost?

Really? I'm not sure where the bold text comes from but does it take the running costs into account?

I'd also ask if £400 is the correct figure to consider. How much, for example, does a child's season ticket cost?

I think £400 is a bit on the generous side myself, but wherever the information came from, I imagine BEARGER has sourced it from somewhere credible.

I look forward with interest to seeing updates on the figures for ST renewals and King sign-ups. The former is most certainly low because the board would have told us if the figure had been anywhere near respectable, but the King scheme is the great unknown.

I couldn't even have a decent guess at this figure.

I think £400 is a bit on the generous side myself, but wherever the information came from, I imagine BEARGER has sourced it from somewhere credible.

I look forward with interest to seeing updates on the figures for ST renewals and King sign-ups. The former is most certainly low because the board would have told us if the figure had been anywhere near respectable, but the King scheme is the great unknown.

I couldn't even have a decent guess at this figure.

In the same way that the Board/Wallace would be shouting from the rooftops if they were into 5 figures; King's camp would be shouting about their first 1,000.

So I think it's a fairly safe bet that renewals are under 10,000 and Ibrox 1972 has less than 1,000 signed up.