Must Read article; PLG/Why

The thing is a manager cannot change things on the park. Barry F could. I and many others on here were saying long before this happened Barry F was not pulling his weight or more to the point he was picking the ball up and holding it. I didn't dare to even think that he may be doing it meaningly to upset and cause problems but this has now become clear to me.

Le Guens mistakes were maybe tactics and signing the wrong playersbut the biggest one was not being brave enough to get rid of Fergie at an early stage.

One link doesnt work and hemdani tells us next to nothing other than there was a split in the dressing room and that no one told him training was cancelled last wednesday. And i would love answers to the posers i set im my last post. Then and only then will i listen to what leguen has to say.

One link doesnt work and hemdani tells us next to nothing other than there was a split in the dressing room and that no one told him training was cancelled last wednesday. And i would love answers to the posers i set im my last post. Then and only then will i listen to what leguen has to say.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/sport.cfm?id=32712007

thats the better of the 2

So it was boyd and fergusons fault all along eh? The foreign section at Ibrox all managed to cope pretty well with the home grown players before leguen turned up so why did they kick off now?

no mention of the poor quality players he brough in and no mention of the 4231 formation that failed miserably. Didnt explain either why he was outwitted on the park tactically by almost every manager in the SPL. was this down to Fergie and boyd too?

PLG points the finger at everyone else but himself and has the bare faced cheek to blame the scottish players for the poor quality of his own buys. Hes having a bloody laugh! And as for the games he quoted , I was at one and watched the other on Tv. If it wasnt for ferguson going to get the ball we wouldnt have gotten over the half way line as there wasnt anyone caple of seeing a pass in defence never mind make one.

PLG is painting himself out as a real innocent here and i for one am not swallowing that for a minute. hes the one carrying the can and hes the one to blame.

So it was boyd and fergusons fault all along eh? The foreign section at Ibrox all managed to cope pretty well with the home grown players before leguen turned up so why did they kick off now?

no mention of the poor quality players he brough in and no mention of the 4231 formation that failed miserably. Didnt explain either why he was outwitted on the park tactically by almost every manager in the SPL. was this down to Fergie and boyd too?

PLG points the finger at everyone else but himself and has the bare faced cheek to blame the scottish players for the poor quality of his own buys. Hes having a bloody laugh! And as for the games he quoted , I was at one and watched the other on Tv. If it wasnt for ferguson going to get the ball we wouldnt have gotten over the half way line as there wasnt anyone caple of seeing a pass in defence never mind make one.

PLG is painting himself out as a real innocent here and i for one am not swallowing that for a minute. hes the one carrying the can and hes the one to blame.

The central midfield position is the motor of any team if someone is in there pulling on a handbreak or doing things to stop the motor running smoothly then the only thing you can do is put in a new motor. Unfortunatly le Guen saw too late what was going on or at least was too late in trying to soort it.

The motor was more important than the car in this case.

This didn't start when le Guen walked in. Eck had the same problem, as did Advocaat hopefully Walter and Ally now know enough to watch their backs.

yeah im in this camp...:sigh: fuckin joke

Sadly, we will probably never know the real goings on

There seem to be around a dozen different versions of what really went on out there if you read them all, and i would bet that if PLG was paid off, it will involve some clause so he doesn't spill it all

Regardless of what happened, very few of the articles do seem to be concentrating on the only truths we have, and that is that PLG's record, his signings, his tactics, etc, were all very very poor in his short spell here!

Sadly, we will probably never know the real goings on

There seem to be around a dozen different versions of what really went on out there if you read them all, and i would bet that if PLG was paid off, it will involve some clause so he doesn't spill it all

Regardless of what happened, very few of the articles do seem to be concentrating on the only truths we have, and that is that PLG's record, his signings, his tactics, etc, were all very very poor in his short spell here!

You forgot to mention Fergie's three years of of producing little on the park.

He was doing all his work in the dressing room i suppose.

Leguens problems were down to a goalkeeper who couldnt keep goal and a central defence that couldnt head a ball out of the box. Real schoolboy stuff .we were actually playing alright at the start of the season but the side were continually undermined by our defensive problems which leguen failed to rectify.

Leguens problems were down to a goalkeeper who couldnt keep goal and a central defence that couldnt head a ball out of the box. Real schoolboy stuff .we were actually playing alright at the start of the season but the side were continually undermined by our defensive problems which leguen failed to rectify.

If that were his only problems he would still be in a job today with the chance in january to rectify those problems.

His problems were in the dressing room. That is where he lost out.

Murray chose the short term remedy again.