Easiest way of tackling 'division' within the support is to stop talking about it.

It seems there's 10000+ renewed, low numbers compared to how it was of course but you can hardly call them insignificant all the same.

The divisions are horrendous.

The renewal numbers may not be insignificant but so far that's a drop of more than 66%. That is significant and a reflection of how concerned Rangers fans are.

Divisions are disappointing but I think they are exaggerated because a few people are very vocal online. All in all over 66% of fans are united enough to realise the club's direction and management is worth challenging or at the very least are uncertain about its future.

With that in mind, it's up to the club to deal with this and so far they have failed in every possible way. In particular the weekend's statement was disgraceful.

The renewal numbers may not be insignificant but so far that's a drop of more than 66%. That is significant and a reflection of how concerned Rangers fans are.

Divisions are disappointing but I think they are exaggerated because a few people are very vocal online. All in all over 66% of fans are united enough to realise the club's direction and management is worth challenging or at the very least are uncertain about its future.

With that in mind, it's up to the club to deal with this and so far they have failed in every possible way. In particular the weekend's statement was disgraceful.

I'm not denying the numbers are concerning I just don't think it's definitive proof of unity like I think buster seems to be claiming, many will be disillusioned not sure what to do either way, many might have chosen to trust Dave King yet he's been incredibly silent the last few weeks. The option is there to renew still albeit your seat isn't guaranteed, some might just take that up as the season gets closer if there isn't significant movement.

I'm letting them get on with it - I make up my own mind on single issues regardless of what anyone else thinks and who I may or may not be agreeing with.

I'm just saying that neither can we ignore certain voices just because they may be buying into the divide and conquer strategy. There will always be opposing sides to any debate and what I'm saying is, we can't close our eyes and ears to either side if we really want to form an educated opinion ourself.

I speak generally Frankie, not at you.

You don't have to ignore anyone but there should be a sense of proportion and a will to look for solutions for what is largescale discontent at an important juncture.

Majority of fans are in agreement that the club is a mess and the current Board are not to be trusted, nor do they have the best interests of Rangers at heart. That much is clear.

What we have is a noisy minority who have egos and are attention seekers and who have personal agenda's over other Rangers fans and groups. (Commonly known as mentalists) As mentioned, thankfully they are very small in numbers.

These small groups cause a distraction from the main issue - that our club needs cleansed and new invetsment is required. The majority have spoken and renewals are dramatically down. Leave this noisy monirity to the side and ignore them., The rest of us can then get on with things and concentrate on trying to get our club back.

I'm not denying the numbers are concerning I just don't think it's definitive proof of unity like I think buster seems to be claiming, many will be disillusioned not sure what to do either way, many might have chosen to trust Dave King yet he's been incredibly silent the last few weeks. The option is there to renew still albeit your seat isn't guaranteed, some might just take that up as the season gets closer if there isn't significant movement.

None of us can second guess people's reasons but, as it stands, the numbers are significantly lower and the club's efforts to change that less than impressive.

Ergo, I'd suggest the likelihood of people renewing will remain low as long as the club fail to change their outlook. Dave King is largely irrelevant in that sense as it is completely down to the club to detail their position and plans if they want people to renew.

Just as we had fans who worshipped David Murray and were uncomfortable with any criticism of him, on the negative side, we have people obsessed with guys like Graham and Dingwall and they spend an inordinate amount of time opposing anything they say or do - whatever they say or do.

Those who subscribe to blind devotion in one case and blind hatred in the other are worryingly misguided. Murray wasn't God and Graham and Dingwall aren't the devil. Football fans tend to love or hate - there is rarely an expressed in-between.

When positive feelings about a figure like SDM turn into blind devotion, rational argument doesn't penetrate. When blind hatred overtakes someone, the same applies, and within the Rangers support, we probably have too many who take their positive and negative feelings to extremes, and this isn't healthy.

It seems there's 10000+ renewed, low numbers compared to how it was of course but you can hardly call them insignificant all the same.

It seems that the correct figure is half that.

What exactly are the 'divisions' you refer to ?

Majority of fans are in agreement that the club is a mess and the current Board are not to be trusted, nor do they have the best interests of Rangers at heart. That much is clear.

What we have is a noisy minority who have egos and are attention seekers and who have personal agenda's over other Rangers fans and groups. (Commonly known as mentalists) As mentioned, thankfully they are very small in numbers.

These small groups cause a distraction from the main issue - that our club needs cleansed and new invetsment is required. The majority have spoken and renewals are dramatically down. Leave this noisy monirity to the side and ignore them., The rest of us can then get on with things and concentrate on trying to get our club back.

People are entitled to a different opinion, and clearly as far as season tickets go 10000+ have a different one to you