Football isn't played on paper. Performances wise miles ahead of Spain.

Bosnia have never, ever at any level been comparable to Spain. I should not have to say this Gribz :D. They are dreadful.

Giving the Argies a game means nothing, Iran were unlucky not to beat them and they'd be fucked without Messi

Bosnia have never, ever at any level been comparable to Spain. I should not have to say this Gribz :D. They are dreadful.

Giving the Argies a game means nothing, Iran were unlucky not to beat them and they'd be fucked without Messi

You are missing the point completely. Over 2 games Bosnia played good stuff for a debutant and I would say didn't deserve to go out. A shocking linesman decision this morning led to them not going ahead against Nigeria.

Spain were expected to at least go to the last 8 yet Bosnia were not. On paper and in history of course Im not saying Bosnia are better than Spain. But Spain deserve to go out for a poor show, Bosnia don't. That's my opinion. I could rephrase it and say they are the most unlucky team to go out.

They made a match out of a very poor Argentina side (as Iran did) and were defeated deservedly by the hopeless Nigeria. This is a very silly argument.

I think you need to buy a ticket to science fiction football and find a competition where all 32 teams are out of this world. Perhaps you are a world beater on the playstation and expect every team on the planet to play like them. No team can click and play every game at the WC like Hollands 2nd 45 mins against Spain.

Bosnia are a relatively new team and are already more advanced than England.

Today's roundup of yesterday's scoring is very simple. Everyone scored a single point for the Argentina win against Iran, then nobody scored any points for the Germany v Ghana game since we all predicted a Germany win and finally only 3 people scored points for Nigeria's 1-0 win over Bosnia. Globespanscott scored 3 points for predicting the correct Nigeria 1-0 Bosnia scoreline, while compo and onevision scored a point each for the Nigeria win.

So, it was a low scoring day for most of us with our solitary point from the first of yesterday's games, but a good day for globespanscott grabbing 4 points to move himself up to 10th place in the standings and not too bad for compo & onevision either with their 2 points each.

Well done to Rangersitis for holding on to his narrow lead at the top of the league with 32 points, but since we haven't even reached the half way point of the tournament yet there's still a long way to go!

Don't forget to get your predictions in for today's games if you haven't already and once again, best of luck to you all..!! :)

I'd just like to point out that I missed a couple of fixtures and my lowly position in the table is a temporary blip en route to glory.

That was a big 3 points for you in the Belgium game there mate! You were the only one to predict 1-0, so well done!