Balls, missed a game now, had done all the predictions available incase i forgot. it was only up to yesterdays games,, bhaaa

so make sure you have logged on today folks

Ah, maybe you and a few other didn't noticed the pull down menu at the top of your current predictions page to select the 'Group Stage 2' predictions? If that's the case, then I think I would only be fair for us to give you all (it's only 3 or 4 of you) a point for the Holland win.

You've dropped the first two games tonight by not entering your predictions along with 2 or 3 others, are you dropping out?

See my comment above Zappa, the predictions only went up to last night, if you havent logged on since then you'l have lost tonights games. chances are folks just not been on it since yesterday yet

See my comment above Zappa, the predictions only went up to last night, if you havent logged on since then you'l have lost tonights games. chances are folks just not been on it since yesterday yet

No, you've always been able to put your predictions in for the next stages/rounds of group games, but a few of you might have missed the pull-down menu. The screenshot below highlights how it's done and as I said, I'm sure everyone will be cool with awarding you guys a point each for the Holland win since I'm sure we would all have predicted a Holland win.

Ekl4ib1.png

Ah, maybe you and a few other didn't noticed the pull down menu at the top of your current predictions page to select the 'Group Stage 2' predictions? If that's the case, then I think I would only be fair for us to give you all (it's only 3 or 4 of you) a point for the Holland win.

cheers bud! I hadn't noticed that menu and thought I'd put in all the scores previously.

I'll gladly take the point - my fight with Tannochsidebear is more important than dignity.

No, you've always been able to put your predictions in for the next stages/rounds of group games, but a few of you might have missed the pull-down menu. The screenshot below highlights how it's done and as I said, I'm sure everyone will be cool with awarding you guys a point each for the Holland win since I'm sure we would all have predicted a Holland win.

Ekl4ib1.png

I hang my head in shame.... Brill Zappa thanks

cheers bud! I hadn't noticed that menu and thought I'd put in all the scores previously.

I'll gladly take the point - my fight with Tannochsidebear is more important than dignity.

There's a long way to go in the tournament yet mate. :)

Anyway, that's me sorted out an additional point for the 5 players who missed games yesterday due to the issues we've been discussing here, so I sent out the following email to everyone:

Hi folks,

There was a hiccup yesterday where 4 players missed all 3 games & 1 player missed the 1st game and I believe the error occurred because these 5 players hadn't noticed the pull down menu on their predictions page for moving to the next group stage set of predictions, enabling you to enter predictions for ALL of the group stage games.

Therefore, for the sake of 'sporting integrity' and a little bit of fairness, I've awarded these 5 players (blueflag, Juan, PapaBear, shorerdbear & Thinker) an 'additional point' bonus of 1 point for the Holland game yesterday, as I'm extremely confident that they would have predicted a Holland win and got at least that point yesterday themselves.

If anyone has questions about this issue or any questions about the game at all, then please post them on the Gersnet thread for this prediction league in the Footie Chat section of the Gersnet forum.

Don't forget to enter your predictions before the 1st game at 5pm today and best of luck to you all.

~Z