This is some game between Honduras and Ecuador. 2 sides just going for it.

Well done Costa Rica, didn't see that one coming, fair play to them. Wenger needs to keep Joel Campbell next season, he put the wrong one out on loan and kept the worst strikers they've had (Sanogoals and Bendtner).

Well, whether yesterday's round of games was kind to you or not there's no denying that a couple of the scorelines were suprising to say the least.

First up was Italy v Costa Rica and I was the only one in our prediction league to go for an upset and the Costa Rica win, so I was the only point scorer in that one with 3 points.

In the next game 17 of us got a point for predicting the French win, but needless to say that nobody predicted the correct 2-5 score for that Swiss v French game.

In the 3rd game of the day Bluebear54, onevision, PapaBear, Rangeritis & myself all predicted the correct score of Honduras 1 - 2 Ecuador, so we all got 3 points while 12 other players collected a point each for predicting an Ecuador win.

Don't forget to get your prediction in for today's games if you haven't already done so and best of luck to you all once again!

am 18th looks like footie management is not for old compo:crest

Long long way to go compo. There's only been 26 games played, so we're still a couple of days away from the half way point.